Chapter 14.

"So do you ever drink blood, Alex?" Ale speaks as he walks in front of Alex. With no response Ale just keeps walking until they are outside. He keeps walking over to a red brick one-story building that was behind the main hose. Ale opens the door and Alex walks in. Ale closes the door, and it locks behind him. Ale walks to a wall and turns on all the lights. Alex looked around in awe, mainly shocked, but was still fascinated.

"What is this place?"

"This is where Max, Sam, and I train. Well, Max trains the most with his team, but he does come in here." As Ale speaks Alex was walking observing the walls. Knives, guns, swords, spears, and others. Alex walks to the far right noticing a door. He opens it and there was another room for practice. To Alex this seemed more like a gym room, it had treadmills, weights, and punching bags, and the walls were just mirrors. Alex closed the door and looked back at Ale, who had a kukri knife in his hand. Ale laughs and throws it at Alex. As Alex screams, he moves away from the knife in the air.

"What the fuck!" Alex screams at Ale. Ale chuckles while still holding another knife. He contemplates throwing it, but he knows that won't do much. He wants to draw blood, but he needs to do this the correct way. He isn't fighting Sam or Max; he was fighting a puppy.

"This is the training room. Rule one: Never forget your surroundings. Rule Two: When you come in make sure you get a weapon because once this door closes, it doesn't open until someone gives up. Rule three: Know your opponent. Since I am fighting a puppy today, I will go easy, normally I fight to kill." Ale says as his body language starts to change into something more sinister and darker. His eyes lose all sense of humanity, and he does a small side grin.

Alex just looks at him confused and terrified. Was he about to be murdered? Why was he called a puppy when he is an adult? Alex looks around and then back at Ale. "I thought we were here for my dog's side. Work with it?"

"Yes, we are. I'm going to train you to use that disgusting wolf side where you won't piss Max off, nor will you turn into one if you use your magic. The first thing about wolves, they have a disgusting smell. You don't smell luckily, but your vamp side will be able to smell it automatically if you walk by one. Second thing is that they have strong bones and muscles. This means if I punch you, it should hurt me and not you.... But since you haven't taken care of that side that doesn't imply to you just yet. Third thing is that you can run fast and jump a long distance when you need to. There are some other things, but I need to see what coat you have and the size you are. Change into a wolf." Ale leans against the corner of a wall playing with a knife waiting for Alex.

Alex listens and looks down at his feet. He didn't know how to turn, it just happens. He thinks hard and nothing happens except for ears. He feels dumb and that feeling grows as Ale laughs.

"That is all you can do? Pathetic, maybe if I carve it out of you then you will turn. Get angry Alex. Let that side manifest."

Alex focuses on everything that has made him angry in his life and his breath starts to quicken. Alex sees Ale walking over and decides it's time to change. Within seconds Alex transformed into a pure black wolf. If he was only on his back legs, he would be close to 6'5. He snarled, growled, and barked loudly at Ale. Ale closed his eyes and laughed cynically.

"Now come at me." With that Ale and Alex started to fight. Alex darts at Ale but he just jumps and uses Alex's back to spin and kick Alex's ass. Alex growls and keeps going. He was no match for Ale since he knew Alex couldn't even get to him before he moved. They kept going until without notice Alex turns back human. His hand is against the wall while he pants.

"God damn Ale, you are good."

"All I did was doge your movements. How do you feel?" He walks over and places the edge of the knife underneath Alex's chin and lifts it up. He kisses Alex's' forehead before walking back over to where his knives go on the wall.

"I uh... Feel tired. I have never done that before. Does it get easier?" Ale nods and soon tosses a spear at Alex. He bends down and grabs it confused, but that ends once he sees Ale in the air about to attack him. Alex, naked, fights Ale. He does a decent job at guarding but not a good job of hurting Ale. Ale gets mad that there has been no bloodshed and screams: "FUCK THIS SHIT!" he runs to a wall grabs his knives and starts to aggressively fight Alex. Alex was not able to fight back, so he changed his approach. He tosses his spear down and looked at Ale who was coming for him. He swings his arm up to cover his face and his magic does not work. His arm gets slashed open. He screams out and falls to his knees. His arm bleeding a lot more than he thought it would. He tries to use his other hand to stop it, but Ale comes over and side-kicks Alex. Making him fall to the ground. Ale then straddles Alex and uses his right leg to push Alex's right arm to the ground, his left leg holds Alex's legs and waist down. Ale uses his left hand to push Alex's left arm to the ground and finally, Ale has his right hand with the knife pressed into Alex's throat.

"Give up."

"N...No!" Ale groans and moves the knife from the neck to the chest and starts to cut just below the collarbone. Alex screams out in pain. Ale keeps going until Alex says the right words.

"I... I give up! Let me go!" Ale laughs and stands up. He licks the blood off the knife and smiles.

"I can see why Max likes your blood so much, pity it's getting all over the floor." He walks away and cleans his knife. Alex is still laying on the ground trying to wrap his head over this. He never thought Ale would be like this. Ale walks over and grabs Alex and brings him to his feet. He scoops up some of the blood from the ground and smears it all over Alex. Then Ale grabs Alex's' chin.

"Go to Max. Drink from him."

"But I Ca-"

"Trust me." Alex nods and slowly makes his way back into the house bleeding and naked. Sam watches from the kitchen speechless. Ale follows him in licking the blood off his hands. Alex walks up the glass stairs and goes to the third floor. He travels all the way down to Max's office and just walks in. Max looks up and just stares. He was confused as to why Alex was covered in his own blood naked. Alex just straddles Max, grabs his hair, and forcefully pushes Max's head to the side before he bites down.

"Alex I don't think you sh-" Max doesn't let out another word as he watches the walls in his room go up into flames. Alex's wound is slowly healing as he drinks from Max. Alex's body wanted more, yearning for Max's touch.