Magical Killer 08 Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

When they looked at Qi Le, they couldn't help but felt sad. When they told her that her brother was dead, she was like this, she wanted to cry, and she endured desperately
-Zhao Hu, you go with Qi Le, look for her, I and the Cat will take this kid back to the trial!! Bai Yutang took over the people in Zhan Hu's hands
-Okay, Zhao Hu nodded and rushed to the hospital with Qi Le.

Bai Yutang pushed the man -Who are you? As going in the direction to the police car.
-...Wei Yong ... The man answered very calmly -...?!......What?
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other with surprise -Why are you killed, Li Feng?
Wei Yong's eyes are ignorant and faintly said -Because she is damned!

........................................
The entertainment city of the Shen's Group is called a 'Happy World'. The whole building looks like a luxury passenger ship. The nature of the business is beautiful. It is a casino with large venues and hotel accommodations, but the most important, practical, in the middle of the casino Zhao Wei came to the 'ship' with Bai Chi and Ma Han. The size of the casino is no less than the formal casino in Las Vegas...Ma Han frowned and said that this scum is not being used by the Commercial Crime Bureau. Give it a stare and make a black heart?
Bai Chi rarely sees this kind of scene, slightly nervous, Zhao Wei's face is calm
-Chichi. He heard the sound of two decibels of the same sound. Ding's twins have appeared in the side of Bai Chi, one by left and other by the right to his shoulder
-Ah! Ding brother, Ding Erger. Bai Chi screamed
- hum.. Da Ding. Xiao Ding is tight to him -You are also coming to play. The miners here are not allowed to enter.
-I'm ... an adult! He said as he looking around,
The whispering to the twins - Don't mess with me ... I have a mission!
-Oh. The twins immediately came to the spirit -Is that bed bug named Shen?? He is a rapist?
-Hey! Bai Chi stunned them, -How come you come...And the Big Brother??
-When the boss listened to the name of the bug, he turned his appetite. When the invitation was received, he didn't even look at it. He sent us both. Dading put his fingers.
-Yes, let alone, he has a more important task! Xiao Ding said something mysterious -To take care of the wedlock.
-Wedlock??? Bai Chi looked surprised -Is the big brother married? I have not heard of it...
-haha. The twins laughed mysteriously
-This does not say first !!! The two successfully turned Bai Chi to the table at the gambling table -Chichi, do you want to play?
-I want... Bai Chi wanted to refuse. He listened to Zhao Hui and whispered in his ear - If you want to check the sinking, it is best to get his attention first... Today he opens, you will win him. This kind of scum, the more money, the eviler!
-Really? Bai Chi nodded -I understand.

Going to the big turntable, Bai Chi began to start his omnipotent little head ......Quick calculation
Zhao Wei stunned and watched Bai Chi accurately hit the seventh turntable, an hour...One hour, the little guy won one million! o
Of course, the first 10.000 bets were given by Ding's twins. That is to say, Bai Chi is winning for the twins _ but Zhao Wei was shocked. He felt that Bai Chi was a man whose head was not good since he was a child, but now, Zhao Wei is sure...This head is not what humans should have.
Another problem has come up_why is he going to be a policeman? he should be more suitable for making atomic bombs!

Not used to this noisy, Ma Han walked out of the casino, the fresh air outside made him felt better... He really doesn't understand, how many people would rather abandon this fresh outdoor, choose to stay in that turbid and noisy space
This high-end casino seems to be everywhere, and Ma Han has been in the parking lot before he feels quite now.
He sat on the high platform at the edge of the parking lot and took out the smoke
This packing lot is three-dimensionally rotating here is the top floor, sitting here looking out, the view is very good.
Chen Jiayi got out of the car and looked up, he saw Ma Han smoking in the distance on the high platform
From a purely female point of view, this man is very attractive, and Chen Jiayi simply walked over to him and watched carefully as she walked. Wear a Black short leather jacket, black jeans, very short hair, because of the shape of the lean, not very strong, the contour is deep, but not too awkward...sitting quietly, and smoking.
Chen Jiayi regrets that she did not bring the camera out. The man in front of her has a very special temperament. If you stand in the crowd, you can hardly find him, but when he is alone, it is easy to remember...
She went to Ma Han's side and tasting- Is there a fire? Took out the cigarette, Chen Jiayi asked
Ma Han actually found out that someone was watching him, but he was not very willing to pay attention to it. Turning his face and seeing Chen Jiayi holding the cigarette, Ma Han was slightly surprised ...This person he knew, he has seen her information before, Fang Jing is his economic person, Chen Jiayi is the singing actress of the Bai Jintang Company, and now seems to be quite famous.

However, he took out the lighter and hand it to her, and continued to turn back to see the scenery.
Chen Jiayi is very satisfied with his reaction, and the frown looks very sexy
-May name is Chen Jiayi Self-reported -Who are you?
Ma Han has a headache. He just wanted to find a place to stay quiet for a while, and wait for the latent ceremony to stare at the latent.
-You are dumb?? Che Jiayi asked with a smile -Beauty takes the initiative to say hello to you, you still ignore it, is it cool?
  Ma Han came down from the high platform and reached for the lighter in the hand of Chen Jiayi. He looked around and asked -Where? Is there a beautiful woman?? After that, he smiled and turned back
......!.............

The two turned their faces and saw a white van parked in the middle of the road. Two men wearing black hoods were dragging a screaming woman into the car
Chen Jiayi's debut for so long may not have been so ignored, even dare to say that she is not a beauty?!
-Hey!
He stands! Just want to chase, he heard a rush of car brakes, and then a woman screamed
-What are you doing? Let her go? A man in a suit fell to the ground with blood on his face. Apparently, he had just punched a few fists
Chen Jiayi has not called out yet, Ma Han has already rushed over
Instead of going directly to save the woman, he rushed to the front of the van, lifted his elbow and slammed the driver an elbow and reached out to remove the car key
Gently and trickily dropped the key downstairs and laughed at the two hooded people -Are you going to carry her away?
The sudden change made the two people felt a little dizzy and stood in the same place. Ma Han walked back with his hands and said -Let's let people go, the security guard will arrive in at least a minute, and now it is still too late
A few people put down the woman in their hands, turned and ran
The man sitting on the ground rushed forward and raised the woman who was obviously over-exposed -Shen Ling, are you okay?
Ma Han stopped to walk back -Shen Ling?
Thinking about the name intently, Chen Jiayi, who was cold and worried, came up and raised her hand to grab Ma Han's collar. When she got closer to him she kissed him on his cheek - God...you are handsome!