Learning To Love Him 28

Start from the beginning

"You have no idea," Kaden mumbled.

-----

*Corey*

Zeke followed me into the room and I rampaged through my bag looking for clean clothing for him. "Hopefully you're not Jayden's size." I threw the clothes behind me having already heard him shift.

"Do I look Jayden's size?" I raised my eyebrows and turned to face Zeke standing in the clothing I had just given him. He looked pretty much my age, he definitely wasn't Jayden's size. We had almost exactly the same build, my clothing fit him perfectly.

"So ten years?" I asked. He nodded.

"Since I was seven or eight, I think. Yeah. Anything before that blank." He said.

"Your pack?" I asked.

He shook his head. He could not remember them. Whatever happened before he became a rogue must have been pretty traumatic to result in him having no memories of it.

I lifted my hand and patted his shoulder to sense his power.

"You guys are Novolunís?" He asked looking incredibly relieved.

"Yeah, some of us, I guess you'll fit right in at our pack." I chuckled. He was the same type of wolf as I was. I was happy about that. It was tough for even Alpha Ian to get the pack to accept Izabella because she was an Amarelo, at least Zeke being the same type of wolf we were would make the pack a little more comfortable with him until he earned their trust.

"How come I sensed two Alphas downstairs?" He asked.

"Sean's the young Galaxy Alpha while Kade's going to be the Inferno Alpha. Our packs are very close. There's also the Titan pack – they're Amarelos, we all used to hate them but we're strong allies now, you'll understand when you get there and meet Laurence, he's their young Alpha." I said.

"Sounds like a long story." He said.

"It is." We both looked at the door and I smiled as Hayley walked in. "Hey, you're cu..." She drifted as her face began to turn pink when she looked from Zeke to me.

I laughed as Zeke chuckled. "Thanks, Hayley." He said, "You're pretty cute too." His compliment only made her blush more.

"I'd keep my thoughts to myself if I were you. Trent and Corey aren't very friendly when it comes to Hayley – and Izabella." I frowned at Sean as he walked in before shrugging, he was right.

"It's true." I admitted, "So keep your distance." I warned Zeke. He smiled.

"Uh-huh."

"We need to find a trailer," Sean said.

"You're on your own," I said, "I'm going for a run, with my 'Dog'. Need to tell him about our pack." I added. Zeke rolled his eyes at the name and we laughed.

"Fine, whatever. At least Jay will be willing to come." I stopped at Sean's words. Maybe I should go then?

"Speaking of Jay, that guy just disappeared." Zeke mumbled, "I mean, after I told you guys he was following you," he added.

"Who was following who?" Hayley asked.

"Disappeared?" I asked, alarmed. How could that asshole just 'disappear'? "Jay's not going anywhere then," I said.

"Jayden's already gone. What's going on?" Trent said looking confused as he walked in.

"What? Why? Where?" Sean asked.

"He left about six minutes ago with Kade and Izzy, they're going to get some food. What's going on?" Trent asked again.

"Jayden's father has been following us," I said.