Secret Chapter 5.

Secret Chapter 5

*****

*Jayden*

I bit my lip feeling slightly nervous while chewing on my lip. I thought I looked pretty good... A little better than normal. Running my hands over the slim-fitted white shirt that covered my chest to straighten it, I wondered if I should have stayed in the clothing I wore to work instead of changing. Did it really matter what my clothing looked like? He probably would not even notice.

I felt my face burn and had to tug at my collar to loosen the button heat spread through the rest of my body, chuckling awkwardly to myself. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about it...

"Jay, are you alright?! We have to leave if we're going to get there on time." I heard Corey call from down the hall.

"Yeah. Just... checking..." I said.

"Checking what?" He called.

"My... beard." I heard him laugh and pursed my lips, watching my face morph in the mirror to showcase my annoyance.

"I doubt a beard on you is even possible. Took you forever to grow that patch last time, remember?" The words were followed by his laughing as I exited the bathroom and made my way back toward his room. I stopped at the door and frowned at him. He was lying on his bed in his trousers. His black shirt was untucked, unbuttoned and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows as he texted someone not glancing up from his phone.

"Weren't you just rushing me? You don't even look ready." Corey glanced past his phone as I spoke and smiled as his eyes ran over me for a second before returning to the screen in front of his face.

"You look good. What do you mean I don't look ready? You told me to wear a shirt. It's so hot too. Do we have to go out?" He frowned slightly. I dropped my head against the doorframe. I really did not want to go out either, had planned not to, actually.

"Is that important?" The question made his fingers stop moving and he instantly put his phone down on the nightstand to look at me again, shaking his head.

"No, you need to talk?" He asked immediately setting his phone down on the nightstand beside his bed.

"Talk? No." I replied straightening and beginning to walk over to him. His eyes followed me suspiciously, narrowing slightly.

"What's up then? A-Are you mad 'cause it's a fancy restaurant? I can change... or-or tuck my shirt in." I chuckled at how adorably apologetic he sounded about something I really did not care about at the moment.

"It's not that." I knelt down beside his bed and gave him a soft kiss before pulling back to see his face. He chuckled.

"You're acting strange." He said.

"Am I, Babe?" I watched his mouth gape in surprise as I climbed onto his bed, manoeuvring above him to place my knees on either side of his waist so I was slightly hovering above his pelvis.

"Uh, Jay –" Corey's words drowned between us as I kissed him again. It wasn't at all as soft as the kiss seconds ago... or at least I hoped it was not.

I was trying to remember how he kissed me the first time he saw (or heard?) me with Finn, trying to match the heat and intensity. I thought I did pretty good seeing as when I ran my hand onto his chest I felt his heart racing beneath it, but that might have been because I had just run my hand onto his bare chest. I broke the kiss to get some air and listened to his hard breathing as I kissed the corner of his lips gently before planting another on his chin and then kept the pattern of kisses going along his jaw.

"Jayden." He spoke breathlessly. I glanced at his face to see his eyes shut and his mouth open as his chest moved heavily and grinned as I kissed him again going down to his neck. Not much had happened and he already seemed so worked up, it made me curious and very excited to see what else I could do to him. "Jay, what-what are you doing?"