Will You Marry Me?

Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me?

~Three Years Later

You and Shadow are out on a picnic. Having some of your favorite foods. You wore your (f/c) dress, and had a (favorite flower) flower in your quills. You two sat on top of a hill, looking down on Mobius. The sun began to set, and the sky began to turn colors. Pink, purple, and peach. You lean against Shadow, who acted really weird today. Shadow wrapped his left arm around you while his right held him up.

"Wow, this has to be the most beautiful date you have taken me to Shadz" you smile, looking at the sunset. Shadow smiles back and looks into your eyes. Shadow stands you up.

"Come with me" Shadow says. You and Shadow walk into the forest.

"Where are we going?" You ask, Shadow chuckles and stops you.

"You will see" he says, he opens two bushes and behind them was a big field of flowers with a pond and a waterfall. That glisened in the sun. You gasp and look around.

"Wow, this..... this is beautiful Shadow" you smile. Shadow leads you to the middle of the flower patch and puts a flower crown on your head. "Did Cream make this?" You ask, Shadow chuckles and pulls a little black box out of his pocket.

"No, I did" Shadow turns to you and takes hold of your hand. In the back ground, Sonic, Amy, Rouge, Knuckles, Cream, Cheese, Tails, Blaze, and Silver hid behind a bush. Watching and waiting for Shadow to do it all ready. Shadow's face was already a deep red, as he bent down on one knee.

"(Y/n), ever since I met you I felt this spark. More time I spent with you, the quicker I understood what this spark was. So, what I'm saying is... will you marry me?" A blush formed on your face, and your heart beat a little faster. You could tell he meant it because it is rare to hear something like this from him. You smile at Shadow and nod your head.

"Yes" you say, Everyone behind the bushes jumped out and began cheering. This, was the best day of your life.

~3 Weeks Later

Wedding Details

Bride: You
Groom: Shadow
Best man: E-123 Omega
Brides Maids: Amy, Tiara, Honey
Flower girl: Cream
Ring barer: Charmy
Preacher: Blaze
Location: (Where ever you want)
Theme: (what ever you want)
Wedding designer: Rouge

Your Wedding Dress:

Shadow's Tux:

Wedding Rings:

Wedding Rings:

Brides Maids Dress:

Brides Maids Dress:

Flower girls Dress:

Flower girls Dress:

Ring bearer Suit:

You are at the gates, waiting to be carried out

You are at the gates, waiting to be carried out. You didn't have a dad, so you decided Tails is walking you out. Shadow stood out there, more nervous than he has even been. You take a few deep breaths and nod your head. The music began. First Cream walks out, distributing the flower petals. Then Charmy walked out, standing next to Shadow. Then Amy, Honey, and Tiara walk out. Then, it was your turn. You take Tails' arm, and walk out into view. Shadow looks at you and almost past out. Everyone's heads turn toward you, as you slowly walk up to Shadow. Tails drops you off in front of Shadow, and takes a seat. Blaze clears her throat.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today. To celebrate-"

~After she says all the stuff!

"Do you, Shadow, take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Blaze asked, turning her head toward Shadow.

"I do" Shadow smiled, staring into your eyes.

"Do you, (y/n), take Shadow to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Blaze looked toward you with a smile.

"I do" you respond.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" You and Shadow lean into a kiss. But, before you did, you heard Eggman and his robots.

"I pronounce you all, dead!" Eggman yelled, crashing the wedding. You growl and look up at him.

"Don't worry guys, I got this one!" Sonic shouts, running after Eggman with Amy. You growl as you are faced with a few robots.

"Great timing Eggman!" You growl, kicking and smashing the robots.

"Did I come at a bad time?" Eggman asked, you and Shadow growl. "Ok, I will come back later, Robots retreat!" Eggman shouts, you shake you head as you tried to catch your breath. Shadow stood next to you, and had his hand on your back. You nod your head and look up at him. You kiss Shadow, making the marrige, official.

Word count: 755