Secret Spy (y/n)

Chapter 11: Secret Spy (y/n)

Once Sonic ran into the forest he was met up with a bunch of G.U.N guards. Sonic gasped and attempted to call you and the gang. But was stopped when some other Hedgehog stole the watch.

"Hey! Give that back!" Sonic shouted. You take your mask off and shake your head. "(Y/n)?" Sonic was bewildered with the results of this. You pounce on him, holding him down.

"I'm sorry Sonic" you whisper to him.

"Huh?" Before he could say anything else he was knocked out by a tranquilizer dart. You sigh and pick him up.

"Good work project 302, now, bring him" the leader cheered. You growl and stuff him in a cage.

"Please forgive me Sonic" you sigh, hopping in the truck.

~At the G.U.N

Sonic woke up, locked down in a chair. With tubes connected to him, draining him of his power. He shook his head and looked around the room. He saw you and began to growl.

"(Y/n)! You tradior! How dare you! Wait till Shadow hears this!" Sonic shouted at you. You shake your head and look up to make sure they aren't listening.

"Sonic please! Let me explain! Please, don't tell Shadow! If I don't do this they will kill you! I have grown too close to you guys. Your like a brother to me Big Blue, please!" You beg, hoping he would agree. Sonic sighed and took a moment to think.

"Fine, but what are they doing to me? To us? What are they gonna do?" Sonic asked. You wanted to tell him, but you couldn't.

"I'm sorry big bro, that info...... is clasiffied" you sigh. "But I can tell you what they are doing to you" you frown. "They are stealing your power, so they can give it to Shadow" you look at him. Sonic began struggling against the restraints. Feeling weaker by the second.

"(Y)-(y/n)?" Sonic's eyes were filled with pain and fear. You saw this and wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry Sonic" a tear left your eye as you watched his color drain. "Once they are done taking your speed, agility, and stamina, I will be taking you home" you sigh. Watching him struggle against the pain.

"They w-will find it suspisious!" Sonic cried, stuffing away a scream. You sigh, you had already thought of that.

"That's why we lie" you sigh, you knew he was gonna reject.

"I can't lie to Tails or Amy! I won't" he wined. Once all of his power was gone he was released. He tried running but he only ran like a normal person.

"Well, if won't be a basic lie! We can say the G.U.N stole your power and I saved you, please, just follow my lead" you beg. Sonic sighs and nods his head. You pick him up and speed to the house.

~While You and Sonic were at the G.U.N

"Guys, I can't find Sonic!" Amy worried. Shadow began running around the house, looking for you. Then he ran outside to look for you.

"Man, Shadow really does love (y/n)." Tails and the others watched him run around your forest.

"We need to find Sonic" no sooner than when Amy said that. You and Shadow bumped.

"Ow"you say, surprisingly still having Sonic in your hands. Shadow groaned, but realized who you were.

"(Y/n)! Where have you and Sonic been? S-Sonic?" Shadow looked at him with worry for once.

"Long story! He's weak! We need to get him to the house, I'll tell you when we get there. In about 4 seconds you and Shadow were at the house. You walk ing with Sonic in your grasp. Amy and Tails gasp and run to Sonic.

"He was attacked by the G.U.N and had gotten drained of his power" you laid him on the couch.

"Sonic..... wha-what happened?" Tails asked him, almost crying. You began to growl at him.

"I..... just..... ugh!" You yell and walk into the bed room. "I guess they don't want my help. I should have just left him there at the G.U.N!! Why do I care about them so much! Shadow and his handsome eyes don't help!" You shouted quiet enough for them not to hear. Your eyes began to flame with anger.

"(Y/n)! Stay focused! We can't have the rest suspisious!" Your leader shouted from the watch.

"Yes sir" you groan. You sigh and trust fall onto the bed. "Why me? Why Miles? Why every single thing I care about!?" You shout. Then you remembered your old motoe. 'Love is weakness most beings posses'. You sigh. You walk out of the room, finally calm. Shadow looked at you.

"You.... ok?" He asked. You nod your head and look towards the sleeping Sonic.

"Why didn't he ask for help from us?" Knuckles asked. Tails was taking analyses and experiments on Sonic. To make sure he his still at least alive and able to stay that way.

"He couldn't, they damaged his communicator and drained his power out of him. I managed to get him out of the catastrophe and here" you fold your arms and role your eyes. 'Why?'

Word count: 870