Your Death?

Chapter 22: Your Death?

"Stay here" Shadow quietly says. He runs out of the work shop and into the hallway. The G.U.N were all over the house. Shadow began to growl and attacked them. You come out to take a look your self. You gasp as a G.U.N soldier grabs you from behind. You struggle for a bit, before using your powers to zap him. You look up and see that two soldiers has grabbed both of Shadow's arms and pulled both ways at the same time. Shadow tried kicking them, but it was no use. You growl and go to help him, but grabbed and the same was done to you.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BRUTS! OR YOU WILL SUFFER MY WRATH!" You scream. You tried, and tried, and tried, but could not get away. Another soldier grabs a radio and presses the button.

"Sir, we have Projects 302 and Shadow" he spoke.

"Good! Bring them back, and make sure they don't get away" the leader said, over the radio. You growl and try your best to kick them.

"Stop squirming!" One soldier said. You growl and continue to do so. So, the soldier holding the arm with the life ring on it, takes it off. Automatically you stop. Shadow growls and kicks as well. So, the same actions were done to him. You two were carried out of there and to the G.U.N. Leaving Sonic and the Gang there, by them selves.

~At The G.U.N HQ

Shadow was stuck in a cell with his life ring. But could not break the cage containing him. You got your life ring back, but you were locked in a chair. A chair connected to a bunch of cords. The leader paced the room in front of you. Till stopping directly in front of you.

"Now my dear, you will tell us where you hid Ogilvie and his gang" the leader told you. You growl and try to break free.

"Never! I won't ever put them in danger!" You yell. The leader raised and eye brow and nodded his head to a soldier at a desk. The soldier nods back and presses a button. You scream as the electricity courses through your body. Shadow stared and watched in horror before demanding them to stop. After a few more seconds the soldier stops.

"How about now my dear?" He asked. You growl again.

"Never! Electrocute me all you want, I won't ever- AHHH!" You scream again as they continue to electrocute you.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Shadow continued to shout. The leader chuckles and orders the soldier to stop.

"If I take the life ring off, and then electrocute for a minute. What will happen?" He asked tauntingly. You gasp and begin to tug again. The leader takes your life ring off and takes a step back with it.

"Kill me if you want! I won't talk!" You shout. Shadow gasped and began trying even harder to break the cell bars.

"Alright" he said. "Put it on extream" the leader smile. The soldier nods and turns a nob to the red point. Then he presses a button. You begin to scream again as this time it was worse, and it was killing you.

"LET HER GO! STOP IT!" Shadow continued to scream. You screamed until you could no longer stay awake. You pass out, but not die. "(Y/N)!" Shadow screamed.

"Keep it going, to make sure she's dead" the leader smirked. The soldier nods, and moves away from the button. Your heart was no longer able to take it. So it stopped, your lungs stopped, your everything stopped.

"Sir, she is dead" the soldier said. Shadow gasped and felt tears fill up in his eyes.

"Good, now turn it off and release her" the leader orders. The soldier does just that and leaves the room. The leader picks you up and tosses you in front of Shadow. "Now look at what you have done again Shadow. Letting poor (y/n) and Maria die" the leader taunted. Shadow bent down to you, and cried. Tears spilled out of his eyes. Shadow sticks his hand between the bars and makes contact with your hand. "Lets go tell Sonic and his gang, because my soldiers just found them"

As soon as he said that, soldiers brought in the Sonic gang. Sonic, Amy, Tails, Rouge, Knuckles, Cream, and Cheese. They throw them into Shadow's cage. Where Shadow still cried. They look at you and gasp. Amy, Cheese, Cream, and Tails automatically started crying. While Sonic, Rouge, and Knuckles tried their best to hold their tears back. Sonic knelt down next to Shadow's side. Staring at your dead body.

"Wh-WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!" Sonic screamed at the leader. Who stood there in amusement.

"All I did was force Shadow to watch us electrocute her to death. Just like when my soldier made Shadow watch Maria get shot dead" the leader smirked, leaving the room. The memories of when Maria died flashed in Shadow's head. Sonic looked at you again, and began crying himself. Sonic cared for you, you were like his sister.

And now................ you are gone

Word Count: 866