Glossary

Casta · · · the green country on the surface of the planet Pezda. Capitol: Hut

Cossandra · · · means gentle in the language of Wanish.

Constant Metal · · · the most common type of metal on the planet of Gazar. Gets distributed widely across the galaxy. The metal was made into threads which are sewed into clothing to give warmth if cold and cold when warm. Also used to preserve valuable objects such as fire flower petals. The hardest material in Mistar. 

Family Gift · · · only on the planets of Gazar, Lotna, and Opa. Everyone born of either of those cultures has a family gift. When married, the wife will take her husband's gift that was a lot like the gift she was born with. Family gifts can also change due to adoption. 

Farnodda · · · means hospitable in the language of Wanish.

Morcandan · · · means chivalrous in the language of Wanish.

Ocean of Zellaphin · · · the vast ocean that borders the country of Casta. Contains Casta's warring country Pent. 

Pent · · · the underwater country of the planet Pezda. Capitol: Dunlarish.

Pezda · · · split into two countries. Casta is the green country above land. Pent is the country that builds cities underwater. Grows brans beans and faunlin leaves. Is home to the infamous wolfas and tapees. Speak only Wanish. Government: ruled by a king and queen. Capitol(s): Hut and Dunlarish

Potu Cotton · · · softest material in Mistar. Grown on the planet Malonda and rumored in Opa. Used to make clothes, blankets, and when sowed with constant metal it makes a towel.

Pute · · · a length of time that is the same as a birth. Used on the planets of Tries, Pezda, and Malonda. 

Tapees · · · a creature which looks like a deer, but has silver constant metal horns on the sides of its mouth. Its meat is rougher than regular deer meat. Lives on Pezda.

Town Pensacot · · · the small village Tollin Tenet grew up in on the outskirts of the country Pent. 

War With No Name · · · the name of the war that has raged between Casta and Pent since they separated into two countries. 

Za · · · a unit of measurement used in Tries, Pezda, and Malonda. It's the same size as an ip (average pointer finger). 

Zanto · · · a unit of measurement used in Tries, Pezda, and Malonda. It's the same size as an indos (length of a meter). 

Zon · · · a unit of measurement used in Tries, Pezda, and Malonda. It's about half the size of an inta (length of an average city).

Zumo Flyer · · · made of constant metal from Gazar, it is the fastest and smallest ships in Mistar. Not made to fly off the planet. Can be modified for a specific use, but is mostly used for regular day vehicles and transportation.