"Sure, I'll get you a ring holster, keep looking for whatever feels right" Alec states before stalking off to find me the holsters. I nod my head and continue browsing through the weapons and after a while my eye lands upon a weapon in the far corner.

I quickly grab the handle and pick it up, admiring the weapon in my hands. It was a long, slim staff that had sharp, deadly blades at either end, long and thick like tear drops protruding from each end.

It felt light and effortless to hold and as I swung it back and forth it seemed to fit rather perfectly in my hand. I smirk to myself and instantly decide that this was the weapon I wanted.

I quickly place the weapon on the table, before Alec's bow and arrow catches my eye. I swiftly walk over and inspect the weapon, admiring its craftsmanship, my finger gently tracing the A.L carved perfectly into the side, I had seen Alec use this before at Pandemonium and had thought he wielded it rather well.

"Into archery?" A voice asks and quickly jump back in surprise before glancing upwards and meeting Alec's thoughtful gaze. He didn't look angry like I thought he would, but rather more intrigued as he leant against the wall, holster in hand, waiting for my response.

"Uh, yeah..." I mumble, before pulling myself together and straightening up, "I used to take archery when I was really young but then when I started to get really good, my mother pulled me out of it and directed my attention elsewhere, she thought it was too dangerous." I say shaking my head as I walk closer to Alec.

Even back then I loved the idea of a challenge and danger.

"Or maybe she thought it fit too well and would remind you who you truly where" Alec says, his voice gentle and considerate, his eyes glancing wondrously into my own. I gulp shallowly before nodding, "Maybe" I mutter.

Why was I suddenly feeling so open and vulnerable, before we couldn't even stand to look at each other, now where having a conversation that isn't riddles with insults?

Pinch me, cause there's no way this is real.

"I could teach you... if you want" Alec says and my eyes immediately snap upwards, shock and surprise apparent in my features as he smirks lazily at me, probably amused by my stunned expression.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you might be really good and well learning to master as many weapons as you can is useful in combat" He states, clearing his throat and straightening up as he quickly realises the time going by. "What weapon did you choose for now?" He asks walking forwards and I quickly pick up the dual ended staff and he smirks.

"I had a feeling you'd gravitate towards that one" He mutters but before I get a chance to ask why he steps forwards and places his hand over mine. His icy hands suddenly electrify my skin and I quickly feel the heat rush to my face, my eyes glance up at Alec to see him staring wordlessly back at me.

Is it hot in here?

"When you're holding the staff, you want to have your hands dead centre, so that when you rotate it around your fingers you have enough leverage on the stick to fight" Alec states, before signalling me to turn around. I wordlessly do so, and turn with my back to his front.

I feel Alec edge closer, until his front is grazing my back and I see the glimpse of him lifting the spear over my head and holding it out in front of my right, dominant hand. "Hold the staff in your hand, dead centre and twist with your thumb and forefinger forwards" He commands, his breath hitting my neck.

Ignoring the sensation, I nod my head "Okay" I whisper, before inhaling and doing as he said, twisting my fingers so that the staff turned 360 degrees in my hand and I quickly smiled upwards victoriously. "Good" he says, smiling slightly at my achievement before stepping even closer and placing his hands on my waist.

And I oop-

I immediately suck in my breath at the contact and stiffen causing him to release my waist and step back slightly, "You ok?" He asks, his face nervous as he stares worriedly at me, I quickly shake my head yes, "Yeah, I'm fine. Keep going" I state turning to face the front and he merely nods in reply before stepping forwards again and placing his hands on my waist.

"The tricks are the hardest parts, when you have those down you only need to just strike." He states, his hands applying pressure as he moved my hips forwards and then backwards, "Move your hips forwards, and step forwards with your dominant leg. It gives you more power when striking" He explains as he places one hand around my waist near my jean buttons and the other hand wraps around my hand.

At this point his body was pressed firmly against my back and I could practically feel his heart beat against my spine. I inhaled sharply before doing the manoeuvre he had just showed me, I practiced a couple times with Alec guiding me and after the fourth go, I turn my head to the right to where Alec stands and lick my lips nervously.

I was nervous about being nervous.

"Like this?" I ask, trying not to get distracted by how close Alec's face was to my own.

However, Alec doesn't reply as he stares intently down at me and as I gulp nervously and lick my lips out of habit, I notice his eyes wavering over my lips; his eyes darkening as he swallows. My heart beat instantly accelerates as he continues to gaze lustfully at me and just as we seem to be inching closer, we're pulled out of trance.

"Alec?"

Instantaneously, Alec and I pull apart and almost jump 5 feet away from each other from shock and as our eyes glance upwards we both see Hodge, and freeze anxiously.

"I didn't know you were here" He states, not really accusingly but rather genuine, his face wondering what we where up to.

Alec shifts and stares nervously.

"I, uh, well- "

"Don't tell me, I wouldn't want to report you to the clave" He says before turning his gaze from a now calm Alec to me and I smile back, but just barely since my senses tell me he's untrustworthy, and I always trust my gut feeling.

It's never led me wrong before.

"Well, I'll leave you too it" Hodge states before walking away, however, before he fully turns, he glances back and sighs, "You remind me of me, Alec." Hodge states, and immediately my eyes glance to him, my brow lifting as I stare consciously at the side of his head.

What the hell is he up to?

"A loyal friend standing in the shadow of the chosen one. Hey, don't make the same mistakes I did. Look where it got me." He explains, his eyes sorrowful as he glances at Alec, who now appears much sadder than previously and with that Hodge leaves, not saying another word to either of us.

But why would he?

He had already planted the seed of doubt.

HEHEHE

So guys.... Things got pretty close and intimate in this chapter didn't it? See, I got your backs guys, no one is a bigger Camlec shipper then me.

Aslo, trying to think of shipnames, kinda like CAMLEC... what do you think?

Make sure you VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE if you liked this chapter.

And I will see you all next chapter xoxo