Even with the shock she didn't hesitate in her answer. "Yes. Yes I do." Her answer shocked the heroes, excluding the Cooper, Lila, Cassie, and Groot .

"Then just follow. I'll keep answering your questions, so don't worry." He added, when he saw that they nodded he started to lead them through the soul stone.

"I couldn't tell you much about the soul stone. Seeing as most the things I do know, you already know."

"Who was the 'she' you told Shuri about?" T'Challa asked.

"Was 'she' that angel friend we saw you with?" Bucky added.

Spidey was quiet, contemplating whether to answer or not.

"Well, it's a yes and a no. Cause technically I didn't meet her first but at the same time she was the one who explained most things." He then abruptly stopped. "Wait here."

Without leaving room for them to protest, he bolted off. Sharing a look with one another they tried to catch up with him. But stopped when they saw that he was crouched down in front of a child. His mask was off but his back was facing them. They watched as he placed his mask back on and picked up the child. He turned to face them.

"I told you to wait. But okay. Come, we need to find your parents." He started talking gently to the small child in his arms. He looked about three or four. They watched and listened as he interacted with the young boy. Spidey then put down the boy and pointed to a woman sitting down with a girl, no more than eight years old, sitting beside her. The boy hugged Spidey before running off.

"What?" Was all Quill could speak out.

"Hmm? Oh, that's Liam. And of course that's his mother, Sara and sister, Kira."

"Do you just know people's names?" Hope questioned.

"No, I've meet Kira, and she told me about Liam and her mom. Who she told me her name was Sara." Spidey faces them, "But let's get back to the important questions."

"Back to the 'she'. Who's the angel then?" Wanda tilted her head to the side. They followed Spidey as he kept walking.

"A friend." They waited for him to elaborate more, but he never did.

"What can you tell us?" Gamora asked.

"I can tell you that we are meeting someone important."

"Someone important?" Strange spoke up.

"Yup."

"How much farther?" Lila complained.

"I don't know if you noticed while you were following me the first time. But the place seems to shift, and it takes a lot faster than it should. Seeing as you guys were kilometres apart. And it only took fifteen or thirty minutes to get you guys together. Sometimes less."

"You have a sense of time here?" This time it was Hank who asked.

"Kinda? I mean time here is obviously different from where we are from, whether it be Earth or some other planet." Spidey started, "but like I said earlier, 'day' and 'night' here is actua-"

Spider-Man was interrupted when the stone shook violently. It was similar to an earthquake. The orange colour was suddenly mixed with multiple different colours. Eventually it turned to a duller orange and the shaking stopped. The heroes looked around before turning to Spidey.

"What was that?" Gamora questioned.

"I-I don't know." Spider-Man stuttered, "AHHH!"

His scream of pain startled the heroes. He clutched his chest and stumbled back. Fortunately before he could fall someone caught him. The one who caught him a female. She was wearing a gold dress that stopped just before hitting the ground. Her eyes were different. They were rainbow coloured eyes. But the colours seemed dull. Orange was he only one that seemed to be the brightest one but yet it was starting to fade.

"You alright?" She asked when Spider-Man recovered. Although he was still leaning on her.

"Y-ya. I think so. Thanks."

"What happened?" Hope asked.

Spider-Man and the mystery girl shared a look. Before Spider-Man looked down while the mystery girl looked at them.

"My name is Infinity. I am one of the cosmic entities that created the infinity stones. What you just witnessed is the soul stone being... destroyed." Infinity explained.

The moment she said that everyone started to cheer. That was until Janet saw the saddened and pained expressions.

"Hey," she started catching the other heroes attention, "Why are you upset? Shouldn't we be glad that the soul stone has been destroyed?"

"The soul stone wasn't the only stone broken." Spider-Man told them, staring at the ground.

"What do you mean?" T'Challa asked.

Spider-Man looked at them, "All six infinity stones have been destroyed."

"But doesn't that mean we should be released from here?" Quill asked, "Since the stone is now broken?"

"Yes, that's what's supposed to happen. However something must have disturbed this from happening. The only way for a infinity stone to be broken is a magic powerful enough to break it or... use the infinity stones to break each other." Infinity started.

"In other words, we think that Thanos has used the stones to break the stones. Which interfered with our release." Spider-Man finished.

Silence. Silence engulfed the group. Millions of questions popped up into their heads. Spider-Man and Infinity turned to each other and seemed to come to an agreement.

"I'm being called somewhere else. So I'll see you soon." Infinity spoke up before vanishing.

"Strange. You said that you saw fourteen million outcomes." Quill turned to Strange, "Did you know this would happen?"

"It was actually fourteen million, six hundred and five." Mantis happily pitched in. Before Strange could even speak, Spidey interrupted.

"No. We'll get out of here. I just know it."

"And how would you know?" Sam snapped.

"Because... I don't know how to describe it, but I have this feeling that we are in a different stone? I don't know." Spider-Man sighed, "But you have to trust me."

"I do." Shuri called out.

"I am Groot!" Groot told him.

"So do I!" Lila waved her hand in the air.

"I second her." Cooper pointed to his excited sister.

"Me too! Me too!" Nate exclaimed from where he in his mother's arms.

"Don't forget about me!" Cassie smiled wide.

The heroes blinked at the fact that they just said all that without hesitation. They turned to Spidey. At his feet was the cat, Goose they learned was his name, rubbing against Spidey's leg.

"I have to go. I'm sorry to cut this short. But there are people... and aliens, that need my help." He was about to leave when someone called out to him.

"Can't we come?" Wanda gently asked.

"Nah, it'll be easier if I go myself. Thanks for the offer though." He answered, "See you around!"

With that he was gone. The heroes were now debating on what to do next.

"We have to trust him." Shuri told her brother.

"Why do you trust him again?" Sam sassed at her.

"Well he was the one who led us brought us together, brought us here and has answered our questions." She sassed back. Sam grumbled.

Gamora turned and looked around. Her eyes landed on a familiar pavilion in the distance.

"Hey look."

~~~~~

Hmmm. Sorry for the rushed beginning and ending. Umm... Two more chapters are left! Hope you enjoyed this one! Oh! And Infinity is one of the four cosmic entities that created the infinity stone. In this book she has many forms and right now she's in her human form.

Anyway byeee!