• E I G H T E E N •

*The person approaches to me and my heart warms when I see him, Andy, his hair is messy and his cheeks are red because of the cold, he's gorgeous*

Andy: "What are you doing here? *he comes closer* Omg you smell like a mixture of alcohol and sweat, are you drunk?"

Rye: "If you can't be happy at least you can be drunk." *I giggle*

Andy: "Yes you're drunk, are you alone?"

Rye: "I'm alone, with who could I be with?"

*Andy rolls his eyes, I've missed this*

Andy: "You really don't want me to answer, do you? I'm gonna call a taxi to pick you up."

Rye: "No, my manager is on my hotel and I don't want to talk with him, he can't see me like this."

Andy: "Your manager is here in London?"

*He asks surprised and I nod*

Andy: "Okay, let me help you. Get up."

Rye: "Where are we going?"

Andy: "I'm not gonna let you here alone, we're going to my apartment and there we decide what we're going to do."

*I nod and he helps me getting up, I want to talk with him but I'm scared so we just keep walking in silence, maybe he still cares about me, maybe he still loves me...
After some minutes we are in front of the building and with my help Andy opens the door of the apartment*

Sonny: "Finally you're here, so me an-" *he looks to me and I wave to him* "What is he doing here? I thought you didn't want to see again, he broke your heart Andy."

Rye: "I'm right here you know?"

Andy: "He's drunk, I found him alone on the streets he could hurt someone or someone could have hurt him."

Sonny: "That's not an excuse, can we talk in private please."

*Andy nods and tells me to wait on the couch in silence and without touching anything. I lay on the couch watching Sonny and Andy going to Andy's room, I rest my head on a soft pillow, my eyes become heavy and I yawn, they will not mind if I just rest here a little bit*

In the next day

•Rye's POV•

*I wake up with a terrible headache, I try to get up but my head hurts too much.*

Sonny: "You're finally awake! The painkillers are on the desk in front of you next to the glass of water, take it."

*I look to the desk and I take the pills*

Rye: "Where is Andy?"

Sonny: "First day of University remember?"

Rye: "And why are you not there?"

Sonny: "I'm tired."

*He smiles and sits next to me on the couch*
Sonny: "I know you're wondering if after all the shit you did to him he still loves you..." *I low my head* "Wait here."

*He gets up coming back with a computer*

Rye: "That is Andy's computer."

Sonny: "I know. Andy thinks I don't know his password and" *he types the password* "I probably shouldn't show you this but you need to see what he really thinks about you." *he opens what seems to be a blog* "Last year Andy created a blog and started writing all his emotions, basically this blog is his best friend. I discovered this not a long time ago and you've been the theme of the blog in the last three weeks."

Rye: "I don't understand..."

*He hands me the computer and gets up*
Sonny: "Just read Rye."

*He leaves and I look to the computer, there's more than 300 posts on his blog, I opened the one from three weeks ago and I start reading "...today something changed, I felt something in my heart and for a couple of seconds I felt good with myself..." is he talking about the day when we met? I open the next one "...everything was normal and I was so happy, he made me happy and complete..." I look to the date and this is was on the day of the show, where I gave him my number. I click on the next one and is again about me, the post of the day after he wrote it "...your boy is in love, IN LOVE...", Andy really loves me? The last one is from two days ago, I don't want to read it but I need to*

Hey guys it's me again,
today is not a good day... I was stupid, one more time.
I really thought he was different, they way he talked with me, how he kissed me, the way he whispered sweet things on my ear when I wasn't feeling well and the way he looked at me but is was just a lie. I was just a distraction, someone that means nothing to him and I believed, I believed he loved me, I believed he cared about me, one more time I trusted in the wrong person and one more time I'm the one with a broken heart.
I'm mad and sad, I hope he thinks about me, how he messed all the things between us. How bad he hurt me despite all the effort I put in our relationship, I hope he realises how much I cared about him and how much I did for him.
He broke me in ways I didn't even know I could break, when I discovered you were dating her my soul shattered and the big problem is that I still care...
You know you really love someone when you don't hate them for breaking your heart.
I'm sorry,
The boy from Manchester x

*I close the computer and wipe the tears that were falling from my eyes*

Rye: "Sonny?"

Sonny: "Yeah?" *he screams coming to the living room*

Rye: "Where is your University?"

Sonny: "You really like him don't you?"

Rye: "More than you think."

*Sonny smiles and goes back to the room, he comes back with keys on his right hand*
Sonny: "I'll give you a ride."

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
Thank you so much for reading the seventh  chapter of "In a Heartbeat", I hope you like it
Please vote and comment what you think about this chapter

Love you all, Maria ❥