• E L E V E N •

*I look to the interviewer and then to my band mates, everyone has an confused and interrogation face... I didn't saw anyone taking this photos, what should I tell them, I can't tell the truth. What people don't know, can't ruin and I really want to keep talking with Andy so I just lied*

Rye: "He's a friend from here and this photos are just photos without context, we're really good friends so we can smile together, go to the same bathroom because we're both boys so we use the same bathroom and that doesn't mean nothing."

Interviewer: "Your fans were just asking because you never talked about your relationships or sexuality and the rest of the band talked and had previous relationships."

*This is starting to cross the line, it's my life*

Rye: "I will ask you and our fans to respect my privacy, respect my decisions and just respect my right to be myself. My private life has nothing to do with anyone but me and the person I chose to share it with."

Interviewer: "So this is a coming out from Rye Beaumont?"

Rye: "What no? Did you even listen what I said? This interview is over."

*I get up leaving everyone with a confused face, I grab my phone from my pocket and sit on the couch of our makeup room, I look to the screen and see eight missed calls from Andy and 14 unread messages. Shit*

In Andy and Sonny's apartment

20 minutes earlier

•Andy's POV•

*I left the bar not a long after and came back to my apartment smiling, Sonny was on  the couch and asked me a lot of questions but I just ignored him and went to my room where I've been in the last two hours just thinking and reading a book*

Sonny: "Andy, can you please come here?"

*I close my book and roll my eyes, Sonny can be so annoying sometimes*

Andy: "What do you want?" *I scream back at him*

Sonny: "Andrew come here now!"

*What could be so important? I get up and go to the living room where he is, standing with his phone on his hands and a shock face*

Andy: "What do you want?"

Sonny: "Olivia called me and she was watching TV, an interview of the band we went to the concert yesterday and- and-"

Andy: "And what?"

Sonny: "Can you please explain this photos?"

*He hands me his phone and before I look to his phone I send him a confused look but when I look to his phone I quickly understand why he is so shocked, on a website that I don't recognise the name I can read in big letters 'Who is Rye's Beaumont mysterious boy?' and bellow four photos of me and Rye in the bar, smiling and entering/leaving the bathroom. I feel the panic entering my body and my breathing becomes heavy*

Sonny: "So, Andy?"

*I ignore him and throw the phone on the couch searching for the controller of the TV, when I found it I press the buttons and start searching for the channel of the live interview and after five attempts I finally found the channel, right when I hear Rye saying 'doesn't mean nothing', my heart starts beating really fast and I feel that I'm going to pass out, what is happening? Who took this photos?*

Sonny: "What is happening? Since when do you know him?*

*I look to him but my inconstant breathing doesn't let me talk. Rye. I need to talk with him. I ran to my room and grab my phone unlocking it, I try do call him more than one time but he doesn't answer the calls so I leave a lot of messages but I don't have answer. I sit on the floor, I push my knees to my chest and rest my head on them and I start crying, tears that I can't control, tears that I didn't know I was holding, tears that mean so much to me. After some minutes my phone starts ringing and I see Rye's name on the screen, I try to control a little bit my breathing and then I pick up the phone*

'Andy: So, I don't mean anything to you?'

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
Thank you so much for reading the seventh  chapter of "In a Heartbeat", I hope you like it
Please vote and comment what you think about this chapter

Love you all, Maria ❥