• E I G H T •

In Harvey and Rye's hotel room

•Rye's POV•

*The boys are out celebrating this last show but I told them that I didn't want to go, I'm not in the mood for that right now, I'm in my bed thinking about the cute boy, maybe what I did was wrong, well I know that was wrong but I couldn't control myself, this boy changed something in me, I want to know him better, I want to see him again and talk with him, a proper conversation this time.
I promised to myself that I would focus more in the band and forget all the boys in my life, because yes no one knows but the famous singer Ryan Beaumont that all the girls want is gay, an inexperienced vagina fucker, I had to hide all my previous relationships with boys from my mates, fans, family and of course my manager but all my boyfriends wanted a public relationship, they didn't want to hide from everyone but I couldn't give it to them so we needed to break up.
I'm not ashamed of who I am but in this industry we need to be careful with the information we expose about ourselves, I think our fans would understand but is a risk that I prefer to not take, we never know what will happen.
I need someone who can deal with me, I need someone who will make me see things from a different point of view, someone who will make me talk about the things that scare me, someone who won't give up on and who will be my side not because of my career because of who I truly am and when I saw him at the bar and talked with him for the first time I noticed something different in the way he looked to me, he looked beyond my name, voice and fame and you can't find that look everywhere that's why I really wanted to talk with him again.
I'm now laying on my bed hopping that he text or I'll probably never see or talk with him again but my thoughts are interrupted by a caller of my manager, this is so strange he never calls me, he always calls Harvey, maybe is because of the thing in the concert but I doubt, what he wants?*

In Andy and Sonny's apartment

•Andy's POV•

*I'm now at home, Olivia drove us to our apartment but Sonny and her went to a restaurant and I'm now alone at home, Sonny asked me if I wanted to go with him but I know he prefers to be alone with her so I'm just gonna relax a little bit here. I look to the paper with Rye's number, should I text him? He gave me his number so I think he wants me to text him, but what I say to him? I keep thinking about it and a strange feeling starts in my stomach and I know what this means... I need to talk with someone about this so I just go to my room, grab my laptop and start writing on my blog again*

Hey it's me again,
Hope you had an amazing day, mine was a little bit confused actually, like always to be honest. You know that person you see one time and want to see again but you know that probably will not happen but then BAM that person is right in front of you in a totally strange moment and you don't know what to do... well that happened to me... I saw him again and I don't if I'm happy or scared, he gave me his number and now I'm in a battle between what my brain thinks is correct and what my heart says is correct and I don't know what to do, and also he has a totally different background from.
I'm scared that will interfere but honestly I
want to try, he's different, when I talked with him I felt so safe, like everything was normal and I was so happy, he made me happy and complete. I don't know what I'm saying, he is just a boy I met, kissed in the bathroom of a bar *pretend that you didn't read that, shhh it's our secret* but at the same time he's different... maybe is just my loneliness talking or I maybe have a little crush on this mysterious boy, I'll keep you update.
Goodnight and see you tomorrow,
The boy from Manchester x

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
Thank you so much for reading the seventh  chapter of "In a Heartbeat", I hope you like it
Please vote and comment what you think about this chapter

Love you all, Maria ❥