Wrong Number [23]

You: The date went AMAZING! She's so sweet, Star Girl, and she has this beautiful laugh. She reminds me of you in a way. [ read at 9:52 PM ]

You: From what I know about you, anyways. Texting does very little lmfao [ read at 9:52 PM ]

You: Star Girl I know you see these. What's going on? [ read at 9:52 PM ]

You: ... Why aren't you replying? Are you okay? [ read at 9:52 PM ]

My Star Girl: Kylie's asleep. This is her roommate. She's been studying her ass off for her finals and she's stressed. She probably won't be responding for a bit, luv.

You: Her roommate? How do you have access to her phone?

My Star Girl: She has an iPhone. It doesn't take much to press and hold the text on her lock screen to be able to reply. I don't want you interrupting what little sleep she gets. Bugger off for a bit, capiche?

You: Jesus you have no people skills do ya? You this demanding as a roommate?

My Star Girl: Listen, Dennis, you've been texting my girl here for a few months and she doesn't usually take to people. She has HUGE trust issues and it took me two years of being her roommate in this tiny ass dorm to gain her trust this far. Somehow, some goddamn way, you ended up making a mark on her. That isn't an easy task.

You: She's made her mark on me too. She's been here for me a lot.

My Star Girl: Could've fooled me!

You: What?

My Star Girl: Nothing. My point is? Let her sleep. She needs it. She's had a really bad day and she has more studying to do after her classes tomorrow. She'll text you when she has time.

You: .. Okay. But let her know I'm here if she needs to vent. [ read at 10:15 PM ]