chapter 25: Hold my hand

"Oh shit!" They all said at the same time.

"Does she hate us that much? To the point she's willing to kill herself?" Questioned Jimin.

"We can't be really sure. It might be something else. Right now we don't have time loose let's go to her now." J-hope reassured Jimin.

Without a second thought they ran to her. Like every dramatic moments they didn't take the elevator. Instead they ran up the stairs. Panting and breathing heavily in order to save her. Since they were athletic they could climb the stairs faster than usual people. They ran up the stairs and didn't stop until they saw the rooftop door. Jin pushed the door open and ran out in a rush. Only to find y/n sitting on the edge of the building. Her front was facing the sunset, her feet dangling off the wall she was sitting on. Soon the rest joined behind him. Panic rushed in their heads.

"NO!!!!" Taeyung screamed.

Y/n didn't move which led them to believe she was determined to die today. The sunset almost blinded her figure. Swiftly in a split moment Taeyung ran to her and grabbed her elbow. He harshly pulled her back, surprising her. Her widened eyes met Taeyungs. His eyes were full of mixed emotions. Worry, anger, guilt and longing. She was surprised by his expression and actions. Then she saw the rest of them behind him with the same expressions for short a moment before falling backwards into his arms. Taeyung held her waist firmly, making sure her butt didn't hit the ground.

She planted her feet firmly on the ground and massages her temples before breaking away from his grip. As soon as y/n turned around to face them, they started talking in a loud tone like they were panicking.

"Y/n what were you thinking? No matter how hard it is you shouldn't kill yourself!!" Suga said.

"We love you!! You mean the world to us! Please stay!" Jungkook pleaded.

"We need you. Please tell us what we did wrong!" Jimin said.

"If you don't like us it's fine. We won't bother you anymore!"

"Namjoon Is right. There's no need for to be depressed!!" Jin retorted.

"We'll do anything to make it up to!" Jhope exclaimed.

"So. Please..... don't leave us.." Taeyung said holding her hand.

Y/n looked down to her shoes and her hair covered her eyes before she uttered something under her breath. They couldn't understand what she was saying. Her head looked up. She reached her hands to her ears and took out her earpieces. Their mouths fell agape.

"Did you listen to anything we said?!" Jin said stepping forward.

She put a fist close to her mouth and laughed.

"HAHAHAHA!"

They stared at her relieved that she wasn't crying.

"I did..." She whispered.

"I did! I heard everything. All of it."

"And I'm glad I did!!"

"You are?" Jhope questioned.

"Yeah! It was the most sweetest thing. It's nice to know how much you care about me. I'm really happy I got to know how you feel."

They blushed like a tomato. They weren't expecting this kind of reaction.

"But why were you trying to kill yourself?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Me? Kill myself?"

She turned around to look at the wall she was sitting on.

"Oh you mean this wall!"

She walked closer to the wall and stood on top of it. She jumped to the other side. They all screamed and some closed their eyes but they heard a metal sound. They ran to the wall and peeked over. She was standing at the top of a staircase, smiling up at them.

"There's some space down here and there's a stair. So we can actually come down here by climbing the wall. Did you really think I would sit somewhere dangerous?"

They looked embarrassed for jumping to conclusions. Meanwhile she climbed the wall and came back up.

"Then why were you avoiding us?" Namjoon asked.

Suddenly her expressions turned sad. She looked guilty.

"That's because,....... I mean,...... I shouldn't have done what I did at the party. It was wrong of me. I'm supposed to be your manager not doing these things with each and every one of you. And for that I'm really sorry. I'm really embarrassed about. I thought you think of me as a slut....."

Jimin hugged her and said,

"NO way! There's just no way we would think like that. To us your precious and we love you. Actually it's our fault. We were the ones who teased you. We crossed the border."

"But y/n No matter what we don't regret it one bit. Cause we don't like this boundary between us. We want to be able to love you and touch you," Jin said putting a hand on my cheek.

She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. She was relieved to know they like her like this. She frowned her eyebrows.

"But I'm sorry." She took a step back.

"I'm confused.... I'm don't know who I love. I'm sorry that this is all I could tell you. I just can't choose one of you but I know for sure that i feel something about you all."

"It's fine. We don't care. If that's the case then we'll let you know and experience each and every one of our love for you." Jungkook said.

"You have to give us a chance. Get to know us even better. Then you'll know for sure who do you love." Suga said.

"And don't you ever worry about hurting us. We decided that no matter what we want you to be happy. Even if you choose one of us the rest will supports you as much as we can. We'll keep loving you."

"Why?.... How can you love me so much? What do you even see in me? Am I worth it?"

"Yes! We love every thing about you. You deserve all the love we give you!! So don't ever question yourself. We love how your always considerate about us. Your genuine and honest." J-hope said.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!!"

She ran to them and hugged them together. They had a group hug that lasted almost forever. They wished it could last forever and ever. By the time they let go of each other the sun had already set. They were hungry and wanted to go for dinner.

"Guys I'm sure your tired and hungry so let's go have dinner."

"Y/n do you remember the promise I made? You know about the pizza?"

"I didn't remember beside it was long ago. You don't have to. I don't care."

"No. Let's go. I'll buy us all pizza!!"

"All praise God J-Hope! The hope of our hungers!!!" Jimin said pretending to worship him.

We all played along and laughed.

After we were done laughing I gained their attention.

"Guys I'll just let you know that right know my feelings aren't definite but gradually I'll know. So I ask you to be patient with me and wait for me. I know it's a selfish request but pls bear with me."

Light breeze was blowing through our hairs. They grinned at me. Taeyung took my hand and ran to the stairs.

"Hey wait up we can use the elevator!"

"No! We climbed up here just for you. Let's go down together. Besides it way more exciting!" Taeyung shouted as loud as he could while the others followed behind closely.

It wasn't like stepping down the stairs more like running while hopping. He never let go of my hand. Like I'll disappear if he does.

------------------------

Damn it's been a while since I've updated. The game is launched!!! I couldn't believe it. It was the best game I've played. It was challenging and rewarding. I loved it a lot!!!