chapter 7: Shower monkeys

I made this chapter a bit funny. Something unexpected may happen. Continue to read to find out. Enjoy. 😀😀😁
................................................

I sat at the bench in front of the shower rooms. I heard them laughing and playing inside. I was looking at my phone and going through my contacts. Kang Mirae didn't know a lot of people. She kept to herself. She had no social media. Not even WhatsApp? What was this girl even doing with her life except studying like crazy. I heard some loud playful shouting in the shower room. Are there monkeys in there? I was thinking of calling them. Suddenly three half naked boys ran outside. They had their towels wrapped around their waist and nothing was covering their top. Jungkook ran out with some clothes in his hand. Jimin came out chasing him with Taeyung helping him.

"Jungkook-ah give me back my clothes. I'm stand here naked,"
Jimin shouted at Jungkook while chasing him.
Taeyung was helping Jimin get his clothes back too.
"Jungkook-ah listen to your Hyung. Hahahaha. Jimin-ah why do you always get bullied? It's because of your height."
"Yah who's side are you on. Mine or his?"
"Hyung! No can do I won't give your clothes. You have to dance first standing in your towel."
The three boys were running and chasing each other not seeing me standing here. You were too surprised to say anything. Jungkook was running backwards. He didn't see you standing behind. He collided towards you and both of you fell backwards. You were falling but you made sure to keep your head raised. So that you won't hit your head. You couldn't believe what just happened.

"I'm gonna kill you and burn you!! What are you doing?" You shouted at them while trying to clear you vision. Jungkook was struggling to get off you. Since he was on top of you. He noticed something was gone. He put his hands on your eyes covering them.
"What are you doing? Do you want to die? Let go of me."
"No you can't! My towel fell down. You can't look!"
"What?! Does that mean... "
You couldn't take it anymore. You screamed. After hearing your scream all the members in the shower room came running out all half naked.
"Jungkook-ah what are you doing? Where's you towel? Why are you on top of her?"
Jin frantically asked trying to help.

"Ah! Hyung!This isn't what it looks like. We were playing and I bumped into her. My towel fell and I'm trying to get off of her. I can't take my towel while covering her eyes. I promise."
You were still laying down moving you hands everwhere not knowing what to do. Jin quickly went behind you. He kneeled down and covered your eyes instead of Jungkook. Suga came beside you pulling your hands down and asking you to stay calm.
"(y/n) stay calm. We are trying to help. Wait a minute and then you can open your eyes."
You held his wrist tightly. You didn't know what else to do. You were confused. J-hope took Jungkooks towel in his hand while Namjoon helped Jungkook get of you.

You felt his weight off you. Namjoon and J-hope quickly covered Jungkook and ruffled his hair. Jin slowly let go of you letting you open your eyes. Your vision was blurry for a second. You quickly put your hands in front of you.
"Is everyone covered?" you asked them not wanting to make a mistake. They all said yes. Suga pulled your hands making you sit up on the floor. You looked around and thankfully no one was there except them. You made them sit on the bench. All of them were half naked. They looked down like they were guilty. You stood in front of them and adjusted your clothes and hair.

"May I know why three of you were running out of the shower room?" you asked glaring at Jimin, Taeyung and Jungkook. Taeyung was the first to open his mouth.
"Well. We were playing and Jungkook took Jimin's clothes. I was chasing him with Jimin and we came running out. Then the rest happened."
"Oh so that's what happened. Next time please be careful. Okay..."
I paused for a second and glared at them all.
"Did you really think I would say that! Are you guys idols or monkeys? What was all that noise in the shower room? It was like hearing monkeys in a cage!!! Are you kids now? Running around stealing people's clothes! Were the rest of you just standing by watching them run out of the shower room? Don't you know that anyone could pass by the hallways? Stop being so irresponsible!!! You guys are idols for god's sake! Behave like one! If I see this one more time I'm gonna lock you all in a zoo with the monkeys!! Then you'll be dancing and singing in front of them! Perform for the elephants and tigers while you're at it!!! *#****#******#** ********************
(the rest are not to be heard)