???: yes. I was programmed to deem the first person to touch my main interface as my master.

Nepgear was astounded and has stars at her eyes. With her newfound determination in fixing the robot up, she went near it.

Nepgear: alright! I need to replace some of the data encrypted into you. To place the information of Gamindustry in your memory.

???: not to worry Master. I can absorb information just by being inserted a usb stick at my nape which is where my programming interface is located.

Nepgear: thank goodness I wont have to remove power from you. Well then, would you like to tell me your name?

???: my maker has not told me my name but only told me that, the following information about me will be found at my systems data.

Nepgear: I see...well then, ill get started working on your data first then ill repair the damages to your frames!

It took Nepgear a day to finish the injecting of information at his programming interface. It also took nepgear a day and a half to repair him to full condition.

Nepgear: so...

???:...

Nepgear: I Found the data you told me and it says that you are MPF-P02 Astray red frame....im guessing thats your model name? But calling you that is too long...

Astray Red Frame: then, what would you like to call me master?

Nepgear: I guess we can call you...

RAY

Neptune POV

It has been a long time since Nepgear went out of the workshop. Im assuming she either passed out or is still working on it. So I decided to pay her a little visit.

Nepgear: I guess we can call you ray.

Ray: I shall accept the name given to me by master.

Neptune: hey nep jr.

Nepgear: oh hey sis. By the way, Ray, this is my big sister, Neptune. Neptune, this is Ray. Short for MPF-P02 Astray red frame. Thats his model name if your wondering.

Neptune: so, your name is Ray huh. Well nice to meet ya bud.

Ray: bud?

Neptune: oh come on were buddies now right?

Ray: searching the meaning of buddies. Meaning: friends.  I shall accept the invitation.

Nepgear: I also saw some weird information about what you use for fighting.

Ray: Answer: I use a Type 71 beam rifle, a shield, a katana named gerbera straight, a twin beam saber, a caltvwlch, which uses mirage colloids.

Nepgear: mirage colloids?

Neptune: calt...whatever its called?

Ray: The particulate gas that made up the Mirage Colloid consisted of colloid particles that function as microscopic prisms, and they have the ability to bend different forms of energy, allowing it to be used for a variety of military purposes. This is caletvwlch

Ray summoned this giant awesome looking sword.that sword looked like it was composed of 2 similar swords and one gigantic sword.

that sword looked like it was composed of 2 similar swords and one gigantic sword

Nepgear: amazing!

I see my little sister being really excited to see such an amazing weapon. Eew wipe that drool on your face jr!

Neptune: anyway, we should probably introduce you to the other cpus soon enough.

Ray: cpus: a leader of one of the four nations.

Nepgear: yep! Looks like that feature I gave you works well with no defectivity.

Neptune: well, why dont you come with us and we will introduce you to our small yet scary oracle.

Ray: oracle: a person who helps maintain the nations shares along the cpus. Answer: I shall meet your oracle if need be.

Nepgear: umm why do you speak in a monotone way?

Ray: answer: I am only a machine. A machine cannot express emotion.

Nepgear POV

For some reason, it pains me to hear that he cannot express any emotion at all. Maybe if I get him a soul...alright. ill ask Histoire about that matter.

When we reached the living room Histoire is seen sitting at the couch drinking tea. Im guessing she finished work today since Neptune was forced to do work while I was gone.

Nepgear: hello Histoire.

Neptune: heya histy! Finished work?

Histoire: hello to you too girls. Yes I finished work faster than usual thanks to neptune doing work with me.

Neptune: d'awww no need to praise me histy, I AM the protagonist after all!

AND THERE GOES THE FOURTH WALL!

Neptune: woah who was that?

Nepgear: anyway, histy this is Ray, short for his model name. Ray this is Planeptune's oracle, Histoire

Chapter end