Ashton smut

Requested.

Ellie pov...

Honestly I dont know how or why but my friend Katie and I won tickets to meet 5sos...

So im currently standing infront of the Ashton Irwin as his explaining why butterflies are useless to society.

"No Ashton! They are beautiful" Luke said laughing at his friend who was getting worked up over this conversation.

We won by filling out a survey and was randomly picked, Ashton was my favorite and me being 20 and him 24, the age difference was quite nice.

My friend Katie was currently taking a selfie with Calum but I haven't really left Ashtons side nor has he left me alone.

It was obvious that we had some werid sexual tension, though I was glad just to meet them.

The winning people got to sit with the boys for half and hour and do whatever you want.

I sat nextto Ashton who placed a blanket over us as it was freezing right now and no amount of heaters could warm me up.

Calum sat next to Katie, Michael was on the floor laughing at Luke who was pushing his feet in Michaels face.

I felt Ashtons hand place itself in mine under the blanket, "Luke your feet stink!" I heard Michael yell but all I could focus on was that Ashtons much bigger hand in mine.

Suddenly he placed his hand on my thigh and was slowly rubbing circles on them woth his thumb.

"Tell me if it's to much and I will stop" Ashton said before moving his hand up.

Suddenly my skirt was risen and his fingers made slow circles over my underwear...

Oh.

I pushed against his fingers feeling the wetness soak through.

"Fuck" I heard Ashton whisper as he pushed aside my underwear and and slowly rubbed my clit.

I felt my eyes shut as he rubbed faster making my breathing come out in short fast pants.

"Act nature" Ashton whispered before pushing my finger into me, I felt how tight I was only making me let out a quite moan into the blanket.

Two can play at this game.

I let a hand go under the blanket and hover over Ashtons clothed member.

I pressed my hand flat against it feeling how hard he was, he let out a quite whimper almost making me cum right there and then.

I undid his zipper and he lifted his hips so i could push his jeans down and underwear.

I felt his hard spring up, he was now viciously rubbing my clit as I grabbed his memebe and slowly started stroking him.

This whole situation was weird but I was not compalining.

"Calum you're an idiot!" Michael said but paid no attention as I felt myself getting close.

I rubbed the top of his dick with my thumb making it sensitive, then wrapping my tiny hand around his huge member and jacking him off.

"Oh god" he mumbled throwing his head back as he added another finger in me.

Suddenly without warning my hand was covered in warm liquid as Ashton let out a moan but covered it up with a cough.

The sound alone triggered something in me and I released onto his fingers.

I panted as he slowly pulled out and kissed the top of my head, I told myself no one noticed but by the smirk on my bestfriends face and thw wink she sent me... I realized I just got finger fucked infront of 5sos...

And I would do it again.

-/-/-
A/n yeet

Time-10:07pm
Date-24/6/2019

-Z