pull out game weak -cal

About - he forgot to pull out

Smut warning
----------------------------------------------------------

His POV...

"That was amazing" y/n breathed out. I pulled out, but then it hit me. I didn't wear a condom. As much as I love y/n I didn't want kids right now. I was only 20! I felt bad, I don't think she noticed... Yet...

"Fuck" I said, she looked at me weird, "i-i didn't wear a condom" I whispered. She sighed putting her hands over her face. I felt so bad,  "I'm sorry baby girl I knew I had non left. I was just in the moment" I breathed out. She signed again putting on my top and laying into my side.

"Its ok" she said even though it wasn't ok.

--skips a few weeks--

Your POV...

I took a pregnancy test... It was negative. I just had to tell Calum...

"Cal can I talk to you?" I asked, he quickly put his phone away and pulled me on his lap. He started slowly rubbing my stomach, "what did it say?" He asked. I could tell he was nervous. "It was negative" I spoke. He nodded, "oh" he said.

He seemed upset, I didn't know he wanted a kid. I was on the pill but stopped because of issues, and Calum respected that. But he even said he didn't want a kid right now... I don't know what his thinking.

"I'm happy but sad... Like maybe a kid would be fun... And I do wanna marry you, so it wouldn't matter if we had kids because I am gonna spend my life with you... I just didn't know it was gonna be this early, then when you say you might be pregnant... I started thinking, and yea it would be amazing but now you say your not and I don't know what to think of it. You know?" Calum said. "Maybe when were older we can have kids but now you just forces on the band... And maybe we can get a pet fish" I said. "I would love that... As long as your with me" he smiled and kissed my lips.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n leave request
----------------------------------------------------------
QOTD- do you watch 'car crush couples?'

My answer- yea like I am watching the final... But that's it
----------------------------------------------------------
Edited at- 12:45pm

Updated- 31/5/16

-Z