michael smut

About- his morning wood

-/-/-/-

Y/n pov...

I woke up a bit early today. The birds outside wouldnt shut up.

I turned over to see Michael... My lovly boyfriend... he looked a bit different today... he had sweat on his forhead and his mouth was parted a bit.

I was confused until he moved a little and moaned a bit. I looked down and say... his Morning Wood... now Michael actually wakes up earlier then me because of work.

I smirked. I could do whatever...

I slowly put my hand over his colsed member. He moaned and thrusted up but once he stopped, i slowly pumped him.

"Ugh" Michael whimpered. I smirked. I slowly took his boxes off, his member leaking pre-cum and hitting his pale stomach.

I slowly put my mouth around the red tip. Slowly sucking it before slowly playing with his balls.

I started moving my head up and down and pumping what i couldnt fit.
As this was going on, Michael woke up. "Yes baby girl... dont stop" he said putting his hands in my hair pushing me futher down.

"M'close" he said. I looked up to see his eyes shut and he kept biting his lip.

All of a sudden i felt him come in my mouth and his soft whimpers and thrusting up to tide his high.

After i cleaned up the mess and sat on the bed just to be pulled down in a hug from Michael. "Im so fucking lucky" he whispered before kissing my cheek.

-/-/-/-/-

A/n imagine this tho...

Updated- 3/9 / 16

-Z