calum smut -Virgin

About- his a virgin

y/n pov...

Im not sure how I ended up on Calums lap but im not complaining.

We were homealone and was meant to be studying. That was until I felt his lips against mine.

I dont know how long ive been kissing him but I felt a poke on my upper thigh.

Someones happy.

I felt him move his little friend against me making him moan. I rocked my hips against his and im surprised he didnt cum then and there.

I knew my boyfriend of 3 months was a virgin. He wanted to take things slow but now I feel like he is down with taking things slow.

"Please" he whimpered making me moan at the thought of him inside me. Would he enjoy it? What would he do?

These thoughts need to be answered. Now.

"Hey Calum" I said pulling away from the kiss making him whine and open his eyes. "Yeah?" he asked still rocking his hips against mine.

"Want me to take that problem away for you?" I asked making him nod, "please" he said laying down on his bed bringing me with him.

"Take off your shirt baby" I said, he did as told making me smirk. After taking off my shirt and skirt.

Kissing him again I slowly undid his jeans and he took them off trying not to brake the kiss.

Calums hands went to undo my bra making, after all clothes were off I looked Calum in the eyes.

"You sure?" I asked making him nod. "Lucky for you im on the pill" I said making him groan and let out a small sigh of pleasure.

Starting to take things slower, I kissed his neck and ever so slowly sunk down on his shaft.

"GOD" He yelled rolling his head back as he laid down beneath me. Slowly rocking him hips with him insids me, I let out a moan and started to bounce up and down on him.

"Yes yes yes" he said grabbing him hips and slamming himself deeper inside me. "Baby, I feel... so good" he said as he started to take over.

"Calum" I moaned as I felt him shake underneath me. He was close.

"Im gonna come" He moans out and started going faster chasing for his high.

All to soon I felt him let out a whine as he slowed his movements and closed his eyes. At a slow rhythm, he opened his eyes as I felt him let go.

I laid ontop of his as I slowly moved my hips milking his high. "Baby" He said and I slowly got off him and felt him pull me to his chest.

"That was amazing" He said making me give out a breathless sigh in agreement. I felt hot and sweaty but didnt care, this was about Calum.

"Baby want to have a shower? I'll join" he said smirking making me roll my eyes as I leaned in to kiss him.

-/-/-/-
A/n so hello welcome back to me. hope yous enjoyed this and please don't forget to vote and if you wanna comment go ahead

not edited

updated-25/2/18
time-10:32am

-Z