blurbs

About, basically what i think the guys would be like at stuff, you will get the hang of it... also comment what you think ♡

Smut warning ○●○●

---------------------------------------------------------

Vocal in bed...

Ashton- i think he would be the most vocal, i think he would be really into dirty talk...

Calum- i think he would be the least vocal. Like he would only really whimper and stuff when he was close... or if you were giving him a blow job he would be louder...

Michael- i think Michael would be like Calum, he wouldnt be very vocal but when he was close he would be really loud. I think he would whimper alot and whine when he was cumming.

Luke- he would be louder then Michael and Calum but not as much as Ashton... he wouldnt talk dirty but he would be louder when he moans/groans...

Your sick...

Ashton- he would take care of you... if your really sick he wouldnt go into the studio, he would only wanna make sure your ok.

Calum- he would look after you but he would give you more space then Ashton... Calum would only come in the room if you called him or if he just wants to cuddle.

Michael- when you get sick, Michael would call the boys, his mum, fricken the hospital just to ask what he can do. He wouldnt know what to do but he would admit to make you soup but fail so after that he would cuddle you.

Luke- luke would kinda be like Calum expect he would check on you more often. He would be more perpered then Michael. But if you got really sick he would panic but try and stay calm.

Your on your period...

Ashton- i actually think Ashton would keep track of your periods... not like he writes the dates but he has some what of an idea so he can buy you chocolate and stuff...

Calum- calum would be the biyfriend to by you pads / tampons and not care. He would buy you food and moives and just cuddle you. He would slowly rub your stomach as you cuddled. He would sing while you tried to sleep...

Michael- i think Michael would be the boyfriend to never know if your on your period. He would get hard but you have to tell him you cant because your on your period. You may give Michael a blow job but most of the time he would take care of himself and make sure you were ok.

Luke- i think Luke would be most awkward... like he wouldnt really know what to do at first... he would give you alot of space and he would be afraid to cuddle incase he hurts your or something.

Your pregnant (how the react)..

Ashton- i think Ashton would cry, like he would be scared at first but soon he would get exited...

Calum- he would be shocked, not really saying much but then all of a sudden he would hug you. He would be super happy and exited...

Michael- i think Michael would feel some what proud of himself... he would smile and kiss you and would be exited to see what gender the baby is...

Luke- i personally think Luke would be all of these, he would have tears in his eyes... he would be shocked... and feel proud of himself because people said he would never be 'father material' and now he can prove those people wrong...

You die... (warning may hit home <3...)

Ashton- he would be lost... he wouldnt know what to do... i think he would be heart broken and get depressed... as much as i hate to say it he would probably never go outside. He would blame himself for never being around you as much as he could when you were alive...

Calum- i think Calum would be angry, like you were to young to die. He wouldnt cry infront of people but behind close doors he would lay in your shared bed crying until he got sick. he would lay on your side of the bed until the pain went away...

Michael- i think Michael wouldnt eat... like he was still in shock of you dying so quick... the boys would try and get him in the dating game but he only loved you...

Luke- i think Luke would be super sad and because he was sad it turned into angry and he wouldnt know what to do with all these emotions. He would just block people out and visit your grave 3 times a week. He would replace the old flowers with new ones and tell you about his day. Which always lead to him crying and one of the boys running over telling him to calm down when he starts punching tress...

You have a bad fight...

Ashton- i think Ashton would just play his drums to calm down and i think Ashton would be one of those people who have to let you know how much he loves you before going to bed... even if thats in text or call it wouldnt matter.. so when you fight you always got a text saying how much he loves you and if you could come home so you can talk about what happened.

Calum- i think calum would wait for you to come home. He wouldnt call or text he wanted to explain himself in person but after a few days he would go and find you. As soon as he sees you he would hug you. Sometimes he would have tears in his eyes because he thought he lost you.

Michael- i think Michael wouldnt let you leave in a fight. He wouldnt want you to leave be you leaving is one of the worst feelings. So he would block the door with tears running down his face. He would tell you that you could work things out. I think once you stop fighting Michael would make a promise to himself never to fight with you and never make you upset.

Luke- i think Luke would see you pack your bags and he would call his mum for help. She would just say to stop you, and talk things out. So when he saw you half way down the drive with your bag he would just brake down and honestly i feel like he would yell for you to come back because he couldn't move because he has to much shock.

He sees you in your prom dress...

Ashton- I think he would just smile like crazy. He would hug you and tell you that you looked amazing and he would feel like the luckest person and thats when he knew he loved you and he wanted to be with you forever.

Calum- i feel like Calum would be like 'DAMMM IM ONE LUCKY MAN' and make everyone laugh but once you hug and take photos he would be like 'you actually look amazing and im so happy... your perfect' or something...

Michael- i feel like Michael and you would go as friends. Once you walked to him in your dress he knew if he didnt ask to you out soon, it would he to late. So he would ask you just before prom (of course you say yes) and i think he would never let you out of his sight the hole night.

Luke- i feel like because Lukes tall, once he saw you in your dress he would just hug you and wrap his long arms around you protectively. He would just smile because he was lost for words...

He comes out the closet...

Ashton- i think Ashton would be the least nervous because he knows his family and friends would love him no matter what. He would just say it to the fans and hope they all support him.

Calum- i feel like Calum would be the most nervous just because he has a reputation of the 'bad boy' so coming out as gay or Bi would be nerve-wracking for him. But once he tells everyone he should be fine.

Michael- i feel like Michael would be a little nervous. Just becauss alot of people think his Bi already because he is touchy with the boys. So coming out would take alot of weight of his shoulders.

Luke- i feel like Luke would tell his mum first then the boys. I think they would be supprtive because Luke would just worry what everyone else thinks so he would worry people would stop listening to them because he came out...

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n hopefully this is ok also got new phone so if theres spelling mistakes forgive me...

Also im posting this on my 5sos imagine book as well ♡

Updated- 22/7/16

-Z