You find Corbyn's gift lying on the table

     You find Corbyn's gift lying on the table. You put it in your handbag and grab your suitcase before double checking that everything is taken. After that You and your sister drive to the airport and in 30 minutes you make it there. You quickly hug your sister and have a emotional moment with her before You walk inside to hear the news that the flight is being delayed. You sigh and look at your sister who waits along with other non passengers. She mouths that she'll wait here and you nod. You nod and take a seat on the chairs. You hear your phone ring and start digging through you bag. Due to all the shuffling the ribbon on the box opens out. You take the box out and hold it in one hand while you take your phone in the other hand. You first attend the call from your mum and abruptly answer her and end it. You pull the loose ribbon unwrapping it from the box and open the box. You find a corsage inside.

     You frown while you take it in your hand

     You frown while you take it in your hand. You find a letter stuck to the cover of the box. You slowly peel it out and open it.

  You read it to yourself,

    "Dear Y/N,
I know this is the stupid way to ask you this but I hope that I'm not to late. I hope you are still in texas while you read this. I hope your answer to this will be yes.

    Will you be my date?

Yes to prom. Yes it is today and I'm stupid not to ask you in person but I have my reasons. I like you Y/N I really do but I don't know how you feel. I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship or ruin your vacation so I stayed silent but now that you are leaving I found the guts to write this letter.

It's okay if you are not in Texas while you read this. The whole point of giving you this is because I wanted you to have this corsage.  I didn't wanna give it to somebody who isn't you. So this is my way of saying I love you I guess. How you take it is up to you but i hope it doesn't ruin what we have. Please video call me as soon as you read this because  I'm totally freaking out and might even faint. Lol.

Please visit me soon Y/N.

F.Y.I. your the special girl I'll be waiting for tonight ;)

Love,
Corbyn. "