Unsteady (JM)

*play the song above while reading this for more effects*

Your Pov:

I sit on the bed as I read the hate from the fans.

"Why do they hate me?" I ask myself

"She doesn't deserve Jonah"

"She's so ugly"

"Three years difference!!! Is Jonah crazy?"

"What a slut"

Every comment that I got on Instagram tore me. Small sobs escape my mouth

Hold onto me.
Cause I'm little unsteady
Little unsteady

"Maybe I'm not right for him" I tell myself

"Maybe I should leave"

Jonah as always told me to ignore the hate but somehow I can't seem too. It haunts my mind.

"Just kill yourself"

They are right. I should leave but I can't live without Jonah. I love him way to much .

I leave my phone on the bed and take out my suitcase. Its a good thing Jonah is on tour now. I take all my clothes and stuff in it. I zip the bag and decide to send Jonah a message.

"Hey Jonah. I'm so sorry for what I'm gonna do now. Hope you forgive me" I say and send the voicemail

I grab my suitcase and phone before walking out of the why don't we house. I lock the front door and get into my car. My vision is blur as I drive but I somehow reach the pharmacy.

"Give me a bottle of sleeping pills" I ask the druggist

He nods and hands me the bottle. I pay him the cash and leave.

Mama come here
Approach appear
Daddy I'm alone
Cause this house don't feel like home

I park the car at my apartment and rush into my house. I fling my phone the the bed and slouch myself on the bed.

"I'm so Sorry Jonah" I tell myself

"I'm sorry for leaving you"

I open the bottle and empty few of it in my hand. I'm hesitate to take it.

They hate you

You don't deserve him

All the hate rushes to my mind. I shut my eyes and throw it in my mouth. I walk into the kitchen and dispose the bottle. I take a bottle of water from the fridge and drink some water when I hear footsteps.

"Y/N"

Cause I'm little unsteady

I quickly wipe my eyes and turn around to see Jonah standing in front of me looking broken as ever.

"W-what are you doing here?" You ask in disbelief

"I came to surprise you when I got your message. What did you do?"

I couldn't hold it any longer. I fall to my knees as I burst into tears.

"Oh my baby" he gasps and rushes yo my side.

He wraps his arms around me and I cling onto him.

"I can't take it. I can't do this. They hate me . They hate us. I'm so sorry. I love you but I can't. I can't manage. Its too much. They are getting worse" I ramble as I cry.

Hold on
Hold onto me
Cause I'm little unsteady

"Baby baby stop" he hushes and grabs my face.

"Please ignore them. I love you. I don't care what they say. I need you. Please don't leave me" he pleads

"I love you but I can't"

I start to feel dizzy. The pills must be kicking in. My vision starts to blur.

"If you love me don't let go"

"I-I'm sorry" is the last thing I say before everything goes blank .

Jonah's POV:

"If you love me don't let go" I say desperately

I can't loose her. I need her. She is my everything .

"I-I'm sorry"

After those words leave her mouth her body goes numb.

"No no baby. What did you do?" I say as I shake her up

"Don't let go" I beg as I cry.

"If you love me don't let go"

_________

Okay who's crying now?