Ukulele (DS)

You are sitting the car while your best guy friend drives. Your phone pings and you see a message from your girl bestie: Have you told him yet!?

No I've changed my mind : you type and send.

WHAT! Y/N tell him ffs

You look up and see Daniel watching you through the mirror. "Is everything alright?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm just nervous," you reply.

"Oh don't worry Y/N. Your crush will be thrilled when you propose. Any guy would like a girl like you." His words make you blush. Hopefully you do you think to yourself.

"Who is this guy again? What is his name?"

"Dan-" you stop yourself realizing you might let the cat out of the bag and instead say, "Dan Jason from work. You don't know him."

"Hmm alright." He stops the car and you get down. "Should I pick you up?"

"No. He will drop me," you reply and grab your ukulele. Daniel looks at it Nad chuckles. "Can't believe you are seriously going to sing a song in front of a bunch of people for this guy," he comments.

"Hey. You said it is cute!"

"It is. Just saying it takes lot of guts to do that and this boy better say yes. Now go get him girl!" He replies and fist bumps you. "Also you are going to Papa Johns so please please don't forget to get their special."

You chuckle and shake your head,"I swear I won't." Daniel nods, waves at you and drives away.

You walk into the Papa John's and sigh. The only reason you came this far was to buy Daniel his favorite Pizza at his favorite place. The only Papa Johns that exist in your town is 10kms away from your house. The one you are standing in right now. You place the order for the Pizza and go to the shop next door. You rent out a CD of the Wall-E movie and go back into Papa Johns to collect your order. You take the cab back home.

As you near the house you share with your best friend, your palms start to sweat. You get down and pay the drive. You see the room light in Daniel's room burning. The street is dark. You sigh and place the plastic cover on the road. You remove your ukulele from the case. You take your phone and quickly text him before place it in your pocket.

As you start strumming a tune the window opens and Daniel peeps out of it. His hands fly to his mouth in surprise. "Oh my Gosh!"

You take a deep breath and start singing, "Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on a-Jupiter and Mars."

By the time you finished Daniel was out of the door, walking towards you.

"In other words, please be true
In other words
In other words
I love you," you end the song and look at him. He stands in front of you with a big smile.

"What happened to Dan?" He asks and chuckles.

"Oh he said he would rather have me sing it to you," you playfully shrug and smile.

"I Love it! I love you!" He exclaims. In one swift movement he grabs your face and places his lips on yours. You feel butterflies fluttering to the fast beats of your heart as his soft lips move in sync with yours.

When you pull away your pants breathlessly as you look at Daniel whose cheeks have gone pink. He grabs the bag and takes your hand in his. With big grin he says, "F**k thank goodness I don't have to share my pizza or my girl with no Dan Jones."

"That was you silly goose," you say and kiss his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah. I was just scared you kmow." He looks at you. "I have been in love with you for awhile now and knowing you liked another guy hurt a lot but I was sacred to confess. I'm really happy that guy was me because I love you Y/N. I really do."

"I Love you too."

****
A/N

Damn I'm updating after more than a year!!! How are you all?

This book is not over. I will surprise you with more imagines so stay tuned ;)