"Oh no no no! Your not wearing that!" Grandeur said and before she knew it, Glory was standing next to me, looking at the mirror angrily and wearing the same dress as me.

"Awwwww! You girls are perfect!" Grandeur said and wrapped her arms around us.

"Yeah-uh- thanks gran" Glory muttered.

I went to my room and took off the horrid dress. I put on the crop top and a pair of blue shorts with a pair of pink Nike's. I snuck to Glory's room and she had gotten dressed back into her original outfit as well.

"I won't tell about the dresses if you don't tell!" she said.

"Deal!" I answered and we shook hands.

We went down stairs and saw the time, 5:55.

"OH NO WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" I shouted and we booked it to the front door.

"Uh, what are you girls wearing!?" Grandeur shouted at us.

"Bye granny love you!" I said and we ran out the door to Glory's green Holden. Glory really likes green! I thought as we drove away to Sunny's house.

~~~~~~~~~~

There were lights everywhere! Purple, blue, red, yellow, green, flashing all over the place! As soon as we entered Glory ran over to that Deathbringer boy and kissed him.

I laughed at the shocked and surprised look on his face. Then I saw Turtle, Winter and Qibli in the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" I shouted over the loud music, laughter and singing, "Is Moon here yet?" Winter shook his head. He seemed worried. Qibli did to but he hid it and continued chatting with Turtle. But Turtle wasn't listening. He was staring at me, eyes wide. I smiled at him and he blushed. I don't know why he blushes at me sometimes... Well, he can't like me, that's for sure.

Turtle's pov;

I have liked her since the day I laid eyes one her! Her green eyes sparkled everywhere she went, even in the dark. Her smile brightens my day and makes my heart skip a beat.

I was planning on telling Kinkajou how I felt this year at some point but that will have to wait. All of a sudden, Moon appeared. She was wearing a dark green dress that was sleeveless and black high heels. She wasn't really wearing any makeup but she still looked pretty.

Immediately I look at Winter and Qibli. I knew they both liked her and their faces made me laugh. Both their eyes had widened, mouths open and staring at Moon. She looked at them and rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys! Did I miss anything?" she asked.

"Actually no, your right on time" Qibli said winking at Moon and holding out his arm for her to take it.

She glanced back at Winter as they walked off onto the dance floor and I looked too. His eyes were on fire and his fist were closed tightly. He stomped off down the hall and into the bathroom.

Kinkajou eyes were wide after everything that happened so fast. She shrugged and grab my arm and pulled me out to the dance floor.

"Can you dance?" she asked.

"Uh, no, I can't what so ever!" I answered quickly.

She giggled and did a cute little twirl thing. I smiled, then I started swaying around. She laughed and spun me around. I started getting into it and started dancing.

My right leg was bouncing up and down on the ground and my left arm suddenly went around Kinkajous waist. She widened her eyes and stared at me, then she laughed.

I spun her around and her hair flicked my face. We laughed again and I had never had this much fun ever!

Just then, the 'Chandelier' song by Sia started playing. And then, Deathbringer ran up stairs, as the song went "I WANNA SWING FROM THE CHANDLIEEEEEERRRRR" he jumped off the stairs and grabbed onto the chandelier on the roof. Some people screamed but others laughed. Yep, he is clearly drunk.

Then, he lost his grip and fell on top of Clay who was eating a doughnut while watching. We laughed again, what an awesome night!

Starflight's pov;

 An hour later, I was standing with Sunny and we were talking about the party. "Hey, uh, where is Fatespeaker?" she asked. I shrugged and looked around. I started getting worried. Fate would never miss an event like this!

I looked around and noticed the front door opened. I saw a beautiful girl enter the room. Her purple curly hair waved around as the wind entered the room. She saw me and started running over to me, then Deathbringer grabbed her.

"Where were you!?" I heard him say.

"Oh sorry I had to look perfect tonight!" Fatespeaker said and scrambled away from him and ran over to me.

"His always making sure me and Glory are safe!" she said rolling her eyes.

She was wearing a black dress with specks of white everywhere, like a night sky. She was wearing black ankle boots as well. She gave me and Sunny a hug which made me blush a little. She blushed back at me and Sunny just stared at us.

"Actually, I'm kind of thirsty... I'm gonna grab a drink!" Sunny said winking at Fatespeaker and walking off.

We just stood there.

"So..." she said but trailed off. I laughed and she giggled too. I have to admit, I kind of like her, but I also have a crush on Sunny! Sunny's been telling me to that she likes me to but not in that way and that there was someone else who liked me out there. But she never told me who.

"Have you been reading the books I told you to read?" I asked suddenly, trying to break the silence.

"Oh I already finished them!" she said proudly. My eyes widened, that was fast, I didn't know she could read like that, I thought.

"So, wanna go get something to eat?" she asked. I nodded after realising how hungry I was. We walked over to Sunny who was drinking another cup of juice.

"Man, you were  thirsty!" I said and we laughed.

For the rest of the night, we had a great time! We danced and Fatespeaker sang. She surprisingly had an amazing voice. The night was a great start to the year!

A/N- K so, hope use are enjoying the story so far, I'm trying hard to post on time and i'm also making sure the chapters have at least a little more then one thousand words (Or more). But yeah keep reading for more ships!