》BONUS

"What am I doing here?" She asked the two men beside her as she saw the other members of the detective agency right on the other side

"What am I doing here?" She asked the two men beside her as she saw the other members of the detective agency right on the other side. "To be honest... I really don't know..." Chuuya told her shrugging as (Y/N)'s eyes slitted at the man's answer. Pissed that firstly, Mori had played tea cup princess with her and Elise, resulting in her going to bed later than she had expected, second, he had woken her up early and finally third he had woken her up from a dream and might she say. It wasn't just any dream but a dream about her finally getting a break from the mafia. A dream about her relaxing trip to Hawaii. "What is that supposed to mean Ch-"

"Compete to find out who knows the most about me!"

Hearing the obnoxious voice her head instantly went to look at the voice she knew oh too well.

"Dazai?!"

Her eyes widened at the sight as she moved a little forward but a hand from her side stopped her as she looked at Akutagawa holding her back.

As said the man who announced it went back to look at the person who had called his name. His eyes softened at who came. He smiled at the person. "(Y/N)." He whispered happily waving a hello at the girl. As she had her face in awe.

"What the heck is this supposed to be?" She questioned the two males at the back. Looking around at the interior that looked like the weird japanese games on television that would usually air every night. Before they could answer Dazai had already interrupted them.

"The very first Dazai love championship!" They all heard as Chuuya went back to look at the man now with a 'huh' plastered on his face. He was definitely shocked. While Akutagawa just looked at him with his usual solemn face.

"Dignity at stake self-proclaimed 'Dazai maniacs' Detective agency and The Mafia go head to head!" Holding the microphone dramatically. "Shout out your love for me to your hearts content!"

"Does our company pay worker's comp for power harassment by superiors?" (Y/N) had heard a voice say from beside her as she went to look at who it was. It looked like a boy. He seemed to look as young as Akutagawa was. What really appealed to her was probably the deathly glare he had looking at her Dazai as she giggled at what he had said. "What an insane tournament." He said in despair reeking at the thought. 

"Not our company." She saw the man beside him. He wore glasses and was rocking his thin tied back low ponytail. "He looks quite built." She thought as she went back to looking straight to only be disturbed by a sinister voice beside her.

"There's no life in striving to become Dazai's right hand man with only half-hearted determination, weretiger." As (Y/N) sweat dropped at his words. 'Weretiger' she thought looking back at the man who replied. "Who said anything about being the right hand man?"

"It's obvious from looking at the lineup today." Akutagawa went back to his stoic expression as you questionably looked at the two. 'They know each other?'

Black Life Line || Dazai × Reader (Slow Updates.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara