chapter 5

I'm sincerely sorry... but I haven't been motivated to write for Dazai these years...

Loud knocks were heard from her door accompanied by the oh so sweet melodic sound of the door bell

Loud knocks were heard from her door accompanied by the oh so sweet melodic sound of the door bell. (Y/N) groaned and moaned from the sound being really disturbing. She opened her eyes to see blurry images of her room. Surrounding the sound bombarded her ears as she groaned again. Getting out of bed she opened the door to meet with a finger ready to flick her forehead. Her eyes widened trying to at least escape but didn't and felt the pain on her forehead. Touching it she winced as she bent down looking back up to meet with Chuuya's gloved fingers that had opened from the flick.

"Chuuya" she asked questioning him as he smirked at her satisfied from how she had winced in pain. Opening her mouth she didn't know what to say she looked away pursing her lips she pouted listening to the chuckles behind him. Moving forward Dazai's face was in her vision of sight a smile was on his face as he held his mouth with his hands keeping his muttered sounds in. Sighing and standing up she looked back at the carpet below she shuffled as she stood up. "What's are we going to do now?" Dusting the invisible dust on her pants. "Going with the mission dumbass," Chuuya retarded back which was irrelevant but she shrugged it off not wanting a problem.

"Today we're going to start with  how well you can seduce a man" Dazai said as he wrapped his bandaged fingers around a tall wine glass the content being swirled upon in front of her eyes. He's eyes followed the glass as the content swirled. "you'll lure him in like a moth" he said smirking while (Y/N) didn't understand him. "but before that, Let's try" moving closer putting his hand on the bottom of her chin. Leaning closer to her face. She felt his breath fanning her skin.

"Hi, to you belladonna." (Y/N)'s eye darkened making sure to make him know his place.  placing her hand on his dark jacket she looked at it him letting go of her chin, she smiled fixing his dark jacket. "a poisonous plant?" She told him trailing her hands up his nape leaning closer to him "the deadly nightshade befits you, right?" he told her while she leaned closer their lips dangerously close.

“Sure” she said now pushing away while Dazai just whined. "alright then" Chuuya went in (Y/N) face flushed realizing that he was watching the whole thing her face flushed embarrassed of doing such things in front of another person.

“now he's about 17 years old, a year older than us." “He's a deadly executive at the age of 17?” you questioned while being confused. “i thought executives were supposed to be at least 25?” you questioned. “Some are trained and loyal enough to be one without being as high” Chuuya said while (Y/N) just nodded.

Throwing the thing he was holding at her, (Y/N) caught it. “go change we're moving in an hour.” he said trailing out the door. "Fuck, what is this?" (Y/N) said now looking into the mirror where she saw the dress. it was a simple black dress laced up on the sides as it hugged the body.