Chapter 6

"D-Dazai?!" she whispered shocked at his appearance as this meant he didn't follow the plan

"D-Dazai?!" she whispered shocked at his appearance as this meant he didn't follow the plan. "W-what?!" she said as she looked at him now seriously to where he just gave her a wide grin. "Why so surprised?" he said as he now pulled her closer to him taking every little detail of her face as he even noticed the small acne bump hidden by layers of concealer, foundation, and powder below her lips.

He didn't mind though.

She looked at him still shocked trying to process what he had just done. In a mind of constant horror she looked at him. What just happened? She panicked at the thought of the mission failing.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him strictly moving closer to him as she whispered the words in his ear. He smirked liking the way she was leaning in as he moved her closer to him causing her to fall forward as they stopped at a corner. Neither of them moved as (Y/N)'s heartbeat stopped.

"D-Dazai San?"

"It's not fun to see my belladonna having fun with another man." slightly brushing his lips on her cheek and moving closer to her ear he whispered. "Go to the boss now. I've placed bombs under the building to get into the vault." He walked closer. "They're hiding something. I feel it." He stepped backwards now his hand still beside her head. "Make him stop the party. Let's not create a scene." Letting go of the wall he walked out as (Y/N) was still standing there. As he now looked back at her waving his arms "Also, his name is Adette"

Quickly moving on with the changed plan she quickly went back to the dance floor. Searching for the red curtain which indicated where he was she walked in her. A smirked made itself on her lips as she stood tall hand on one hip walking head high to the guards in the front. "I want to meet your boss." Her words came out slightly shy as she now gave them a sign. "May you request a meet up immediately." Her voice came out innocently as one whispered to another. "Please wait." Her eyes came out with a shine as she told them "Tell him. He's allowed to have me, All. Night. Long." she fluttered her eyes at the guard looking down with a slight pinkish highlight to her cheek.

"A-alright." The flattered guard tensed up as he went inside.

Telling her shadow to contact chuuya it went to his ear as she whispered for him to distract the guard. "Ryoukai." (Y/N) heard the male say out loud as the female partner he was dancing with looked at him weirdly. "Excuse me?" she asked as he looked at her. "Your beautiful ms." he told her which made her blush. "A-ah! Thank you..." his partner said now bashfully looking down.

"He said you may go in." The guard opened the curtain for her as she went in to be greeted by a small room. "Adette?" she spoke out loud looking at hi sitting on a couch with multiple women surrounding him. "Oh." he said pleased with the sight in front of him. His eyes instantly glossed with lust as he licked his lips. "You are?" he asked still holding the waist of the other womans.

"You don't need to know." (Y/N) walked closer to where Adette told the other girls to go away pouting at his way of making them go away. The other girls walked out as they were glaring at the girl. Taking the whisky, she smiled. Her (h/c) turned slightly darker as she bent down to pour whiskey for him. "You sure." he said now leaning forward below her face as she smiled closing her eyes. "Let's just enjoy ourselves." she said now holding out the glass to him.

"Ha, fine." he said taking it and sipping it down. "You don't want any?" he asked looking a the way she didn't fill her glass. "No thank you." she showed him her palm as he now smirked. "I thought you wanted a good time." he said now pouring more whiskey for and now to another cup. "I don't think that'll be a good idea, sir." she said now standing up. Her dress swayed and followed her as she sat beside the man.

"Oh, why not? We may be underaged. But isn't that the fun part." He leaned down to her as she smiled back up. "I want to remember. Everything your gonna do to me." she said hugging his arm to her. "Every little detail." she whispered fanning her breath on his neck. "So make sure to make it worth it." Tracing her arms on his chest he smirked looking at her.

"My, my aren't you desperate." His face came in closer to hers as she smiled. "Aren't I?" she told him leaving a peck on his cheek. "I'll make sure to-" he was disturbed by a loud crash outside. The sound of glass as well as loud screams. "Sir! Please stop. Your drunk!" hearing this statement (Y/N) chuckled out loud making him look at her. "What's so funny?" he asked as she bursted out laughing. "I-I mean somebody's drunk outside." she hit his chest lightly as he sighed in frustration.

"Boss! What should we do?" A guard went in seeing the (h/c) girl laughing. "A-ah..." he looked at his boss questioned as he shrugged now thinking of a plan of what to do. Since the only thing he wanted was for this moment to not be disturbed. "Tell everyone the party's over." he said as the girl stopped laughing smirking slightly as she buried her head on his shoulder. "Oh, and leave us alone would you." (Y/N) suggested as she showed her pointer finger. She felt Adette's hands squeeze her wrist slightly as she gasped looking at him. "Who are you to think you can make the rules here." he said as he squeezed tighter her feel slight pain now as she gasped. "B-but. I don't want to be disturbed." biting her bottom lip she placed her palm on his cheeks, eyes glinting in slight pain. Releasing her thinking the idea was okay he went on to tell the guard. "You heard her." he said as she now smiled.

"O-okay!" the guard went outside again as they both now heard the door shut as she smirked back down at the male in front of her. Kissing his lips then quickly stopping and moving back. She stood up from him looking at him. Taking the cloth used to decorate the sofa she went behind the sofa. His eyes trailing her every movement. She closed his eyes with the cloth as she whispered. "Just feel it." she whispered into his ear. Hugging him from the back "Suteta kage, jitaku."

He didn't feel anything.

"w-what the?" Adette questioned feeling like he was lost. Attempting to open his blindfold he heard a jingle realizing that this time. He was handcuffed to a chair.

"Great job." Adette heard a man say as his blindfold was taken off. "you really are thirsty." the now feminine voice from before stated as he whipped his head back to see (Y/N) smirking.

"Y-you!" he hissed at the girl behind him as she clamped her hands on his mouth kissing his forehead. "don't be so vile honey~" she slurred as she looked at Dazai. His eyes glinting at the sight. "Now, Adette." the words came out as the man started to remove his gloves.

"Let's start."

====
UNEDITED
====

Ryoukai: Roger that.

14 April 2019