Chapter 3

A/N: I apologize for the long update. I hope you enjoy the chapter

"Rise and shine princess" The voice she knew oh too well said as the curtains were opened rays of sunlight beaming into the room and especially to (Y/N)'s face

"Rise and shine princess" The voice she knew oh too well said as the curtains were opened rays of sunlight beaming into the room and especially to (Y/N)'s face. She took the pillow next to her head to cover her head in the pillow. "Shut up Chuuya, let me get some more sleep" Her voice being muffled under the red with gold bordered pillow. As a tick mark showed on the low tempered red heads face as he pulled the blankets off of the female.

"Ughhh..." The female groaned again as the bright rays of the sun attacked her sleeping body. "CHUUYA?!" She shouted as the male just smirked at the corner of her room. "I wanna die!"She whined as the curtain opened revealing the cool breeze that's been dying to come in. "Your morphing into a lazy suicidal maniac aren't you (Y/N)". Her face instantly heat up as she showed him her face. Her pouted lips and glassy eye showed droplet of tear begging to come out. She clenched her eye close as the next words were.. let's just say not very serious. "S-shut up C-chuuya!" She shouted adorably as Chuuya just shrugged his shoulder not caring. "Fine, I'll get changed "

The door closed signalizing he was out at this signal she started to strip down. Going to the bathroom to take a bath. After the bath she wore a classic pair of dark (color of choice) jeans with (f/c) shirt. Going out she found Chuuya waiting at the door. "I'm done" (Y/N) sais as her hand went in front of his face. Chuuya instantly stepped back when her hand went up. She showed him a confused expression as he just realized what he did. "S-sorry.." he said as his hand covered his mouth embarrassed about over reacting for no reason. Small chuckles can be heard as (Y/N) tried to restrain herself from laughing.

"H-hey!" Chuuya scolded taking her wrist making her walk to the helicopter upstairs. He opened the door the hard sweeve of the wind blew as it furiously blowed (Y/N) hair. She held her head as her hair flew. "C-chuuya?!" She shouted hoping chuuya heard her. The short man did hear her as he moved his head back his bright orange hair furiously swayed in the wind. "Yeah?!" he shouted answered her question still holding her wrist. "Why are we up here?" You questioned. Chuuya opened his mouth to answer but before he could answer he was interrupted by Dazai who answered her instead.

"Were here to go to the designated island" he said calmly but loudly which made her cringe a little. "O-okey!" Her hands sweating as they held Chuuya's holding it tighter. Dazai noticed this his mouth went upwards as his eye still held the same bored expression...

"Triple black! It's time to go!" The man in the helicopter said as the three 16 year old moved into the helicopter. Feeling the plane lift was only a tingle as it heaved upwards forcing (Y/N) to hold the handle tighter sitting very tightly. For she was near the door which was technically nothing. This happened a couple of minutes ago due to her lose in a game of luck....

"I'm not sitting near at the edge!" Chuuya shouted as Dazai denied "No you must, I'm not sitting on the edge either so as (Y/N) who's a girl" he said looking at chuuya seriously. Chuuya glared at him while he spat back "well for your information, Dazai, I agree with you on the last part" he said looking down then looked up as his stare was fearful. The low tempered red head continued "but as far means I too would like to sit on the other side of the edge" he spat back the words slurping out of his tongue like a snake, it was venomous. Dazai chuckled his head low while his bang covered his eye making it seem like they disappeared tilting his head upwards again to reveal those same stoic eye, just with this time it partly showed hints of anger in them.

"Ofufu, I guess we might as well settle this, Chuuya?" He held his shoulder as Chuuya's hand moved backwards indicating he was in a well positioned fighting stance. (Y/N) being forgotten, stood there with a expression that could only mean one thing! 'What the hell are they doing' face was drawn as it showed how legally perfect the drops of sweat ran down her head matched her thoughts. "As Chuuya's fist was close to coming in contact with Dazai's stomach a loud scream stopped them. "Stop!" (Y/N) she stood in between them closing her eye hoping to feel pain as told before saw that Chuuya's hand was close to contact. "(Y-Y/N) w-what?" He said looking at her confused as his sweat dropped; he almost hit her.

"Y-you two should stop fighting once in a while" every words panted as she ran there her hands outstretched shielding the man behind her. Dazai chuckled as he let out a laugh
clutching his stomache. "W-what?.." he said while laughing. "Y-you sure a-are childish (Y/N)" his laughing cooled down while you stood there your face looking down flustered no... more like embarrassed on what he said. He stopped laughing looking back at you the wind forgotten as the hair that flew cooled down a little showing the tensity between them "well then lets decide the seats this with a game of rock scissor paper" she said as the boys looked at you. "Sounds childish" chuuya said bluntly as Dazai preceeded to fix the answer "but fair enough" he shrugged and took his hand out. "Okay then, Chuuya?" (Y/N) said as her hands were out Chuuya being the most mature fifteen year old out of the three looked at them weirdly but gave up when he knew there was not a single way he could escape how childish the other two were. "Okay" he said sighting you smiled as you took out you as usual said. "Rock, scissors, paper!" Both chuuya and dazai did rocks while your hands showed a much more appealing show. The old fashioned scissor you paled at this. Chuuya and Dazai looked at you with apologetic smiles while you stood there shocked. "Damn it!". The third of you stood there while the person in the helicopter called out for you. "Triple black! It's time to go!" And that was how (Y/N) is currently suffering from fainting and falling off the plane.

"(Y/N)?" Chuuya asked as you looked at him. "Yeah?" The answer was simple with hints of confusion laced in the word. "Are you scared?" He asked as she just looked at him her frail mouth were dry gently opened and closed as a atempt to speak...

Were you scared? The question that lingers in her mind would repeat and repeat with no real reason to make an excuse or even a real answer. Looking back at the taller man she shrugged her shoulders and looked out the window. As she did bright warm colours exploded in her eye's as the world around became gentle. The wind slowed down as time stopped for a while. She opened her mouth while her eye's widened. "Beautiful..." she licked her lips as she moistened them looking at the colours contrasting to the ocean seawater. The raging firce sun could not be explained with any other words. Sunsets had always been a thing (Y/N) was curious of. They're always beautiful no matter how many times she looked at them. Making the sky look so dashing was one thing she even thought it was a sin one time. She had always seen them through the windows in her house.

How it made the sun look like it was its main core as the sky was pink. Oh but she had always been wrong. Those sunset were never truly as beautiful as the sight before her now. Words were muffled by her own thoughts as the scene unfolded before her very eyes. "It is... isn't it?" This time Dazai asked as his head went passed Chuuya's shoulder geting a closer look while Chuuya just smiled.

She looked at them curiously looking at the scene smilling. A quite but muffled yawn escaped her lip as a teardrops formed around her enclosed eye. "You sleepy?" Chuuya patted his shoulder while you looked at the scene dumfolded. "Kinda..." answering him. "Its because of a certain somebody I had to wake up early in a uneasy way..." Chuuya shrugged at this and took the side of her head into his palm gently applying force to not hurt her but to just push her head to his shoulder where (Y/N) could rest. His shoulders were conforting as she laid her head her body relaxed. The breeze was also comfy as the things around her just went started to look blurry. How his hand soothed her head made her feel like she was with her brother. A couple of minute's pass by and time just flew. Opening her eye's she yawned noticing that the plane started to land. Looking at dazai he was sleepily laying his head on chuuya's shoulder while chuuya had rested his head on yours. Her plump lips curve as she looked at them. "How could such sweet and silly people be in a place liek this?" She asked herself her mind raging with thought of why but just couldn't find one. Looking out the window she saw that she landed. She lazily strechhed her arms upwards as the she stood up.

Walking out of the helicopter. Seeing the view outside was tremendous. The sand felt amazing as it grazed her leg. Her eye's sparkled at the scenery. "Kono boken wa hajimeru yo!"

====
UNEDITED
====

Kono boken wa hajimeru yo!: this adventure has just started!

July 15 2017