Prolouge

In the midday a beautifull lady with [h/c] was walking down the stores till she felt a hand covering her mouth she struggled to fight back when she was sprayed with a weird smelling liquid. The liquid intoxicated her and her eye lids slowly grew heavy. Her eyes closed and she blacked out to a deep slumber. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in a cage.

Bars of Iron steel kept her right in place she tried to use her abillity but knew that she would get herself killed in a space that tight. She sighed and gave up. Suddenly the cage started moving. Like a dog walking on three legs. The way was pleasurable yet bumpy.

There were people outside looking at her with lustfull eyes. Fear was a new evidence on how scared she was. She suddenly heard a person saying things. No, not just things, This person was describing her. "This fine lady has a magnificent abillity, her abillity allows her to control shadows to whatever she wishes it to be" [Y/N] looked at the man her eyes squenting as they look at the blurry figure trying to concentrate. As her eyes shadowed she saw the person. The man had an averge height, greyish hair, and a vest. Below the vest was a top with a whip in one hand.

"Her skin is flawless paired up with beautifull [e/c] eyes" the man said opening his hands wide smiling smugly "so let the bidding, begin!". "Five hundred dollars" a man stood up showing his number thirty three sign "one thousand dollars" somebody holding a seventy two sign shouted. "One thousand and a half" a distanced voice said holding the number twenty "three thousand dollars" man stood showing a number eighteen sign "one million dollars" a man stood holding a number fifty sign

"five million dollars" a man holding the sign number five shouted. The man smiled pointing to the person "Sold to the number five!". [Y/N] started to feel the cart moving again. But this time it moved away from a pot she didn't want it to, it moved away from the light. By another passing seconds everything was dark. She heard a slight creak or in other words the cage door opening. It revealed a man with bright yellow hair looking at her dearly. He gave the girl a collar. He tightly wrapped it around her neck securely making sure that she couldn't open it easily. On instict she tried to rip object off of her neck but instead got an electric shock out of trying. She finally understood why this person gave her a collar.

So she would listen to his every word. She was his play mate. He would hit her around creating dark blue spots around her back and he had tried to stab her one time but was stopped by her friends or known tho this main as a 'doll' that lived in the same residence.

Three years pasted quickly. On a Sunny day the wind blowing through her hair making locks of [H/C] fly at the back of her head. The master of her residence went on a vacation three days ago. She decided to go outside to only be greeted by tall fences of lightning shot wires covering the area of the house. She hought about life and how cruel it was to her. [Y/N] was now in desperate need of escaping. She looked around she saw a couple of unwanted twigs and leaves siting on the ground layering the whole outside of the fence. As she heard somebody spraying something from her back she sniffed the object and new what it was. Poison. With every step she took her body trembled as the last sight she could see was black.

She woke up on a white matress with white blanket. It was sort of like hospital bed. She noticed bits and bits of details in the room. She was still in the mansion? Her eyes started to tear up she held her neck desperately but then accidenlty realized she wasn't wearing a collar. She smirk and tried to get up but was chained down by chains. She placed her hand on the light creating a shadowy hand below the gracefull light. She muttered small chants of fear as the shadow moved somewhere around the chain and sliced it. The sound the metal touching the hard ground wasn't irratatting. It was pleasent.

[Y/N] smiled the chain that held her was no longer connected her whole body went to the light to create a human shadow. As she chanted again this time the words seeping through the hallways "suteta kage, hisomu" She suddenly drowned into the shadows carefully like water. After seeping into the dark abyss she controlled the shadows movement by through the window.

She ran and ran. As her legs were scraped by the small plant that was as high as her ankle's sharp thorn. Blood trying to escape through each cut. She felt pained her legs almost agve up as she smiled knowingly the light engulped her body as she activated her abillity one more time. "Suteta kage, jitaku" she whispered as the body of the lady sunked into the deep shadow.

As she awoke she was in a room filled with poor darkness she smirked she was planning to stay down here for four whole years. As her [h/c] hair flowed through the abyss like water she smiled she could watch whatever was happening on the surface of the light. As she looked through she saw a man with a bandaged eye through directly at the screen she created. As a eyebrow lifted in confusion his hand suddenly touched the screen she was watching very tedious on this persons movement. Weirdened out by his behavior. She suddenly felt somebody pushing her out of her shadowed world.

As she was out a hand made impact behind her neck where she fell unconcious. The muffled orders echoed in her ear as she wished to make it stop. As though another nightmare arrived she felt a pair of arms carrying her body. One under her back and the other under her knee cap. As her eyes felt heavy she tried to concentrate one more time on the person's physical features. Her eyes slightly opened to see a man with vivid brown hair and a brown eye. He looked emotionless due to the absent of the shine in his only opened eye.

She then let tiredness swallow her mind as her eyes closed. Her body limped as her arms went to her side. The man looked at her skeptically but smiled. As he carried on, away with the girl in his arms as his heart bumped faster looking at her peaceful face.

=====

Suteta kage: Shadows that forsakens
Hisomu: Lurk
Jitaku: Home

Febuary 5 2017