There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]

Start from the beginning

"Whew! There! Matanance is done and-" She began off as Ritsuka and Fujimaru held out their hands at her.

"SAINT QUARTS!" Both screamed as they were then smacked on the head and given three extra Quarts from Da Vinci.

"No need to yell! Now one at a time-"

"Me first!" "No me!" Both Masters struggled and argued as they tried pushing each other out of the way to the door. The others watching could only look at them with a blank face as they watched.

"Honestly, why are the masters so obsessive with these summons..." Da Vinci asked herself as she then turned to Doctor Romani as he laughed. "I don't know. But looking at those two, and who's here reminds me of a pair of servants." Romani said as he eyed back of him at the two saber class servants discussing.

"Such foolishness coming from my master." Artoria said as she looked at her master (Ritsuka) and sighed in boredom and disappointment. "Baha! Jealous that my master is overpowering yours dear father?" Mordred said as she cheered for her master (Fujimaru) as she grinned at her.

"Perhaps you could learn that determination and virtue from your master instead of being obsessive with fighting so much Mordred." Artoria said as Mordred glared at her father as both soon spiraled onto a sea of argument and harsh comments of one another.

"YES! FIRST TO SUMMON!" Ritsuka said as she punched Fujimaru in the gut and entered first. Artoria smirked at Mordred as her master went in first and all proceded to wait. A few seconds passed as the doors re-opened and looked to see Ritsuka looked down as her hair shadowed her eyes.

"Damn it! Only five star craft essence and lower servants cards! Why!? Gatcha...I need to Gatcha one more!" Ritsuka said as she tried to go back in. But was held back by Mash and Artoria (Saber) to prevent herself from trying again. "Let me go! Just one more roll! One more!" Ritsuka said as she fell to the floor as both servants piled on her.

"Oh Jeanne and Old Man of the Mountain give me strength and faith to not end up like Gudako..." Fujimaru said as he entered the summons next. All became quiet as the light inside the summons shined through the cracks of the door. Silence emerged as the door opened. All leaned forward as smoke exited out.

"Master..." Mordred said in a soft voice as they soon saw a tall imposing figure exiting the room. The figure had spiked forward hair in two colors. The sides of pure white color and the top being an odd mix of purple, with hints of green in its color causing it to look more dark purple. Its clothing looking of plain black long sleeve attire with attatchments of armor and armor plating on the areas of his boots.

What surprised many, especially Mordred and Saber. Was the weapon it wielded. A long crimson blade looking to be held by a single hand as the smoke died down. Revealing its face covered by a mask of pure coal color with horns on the area of its forehead. But revealed to have ominous blue-green eyes.

Next to the large tall sword wielding figure stood Fujimaru as he had the biggest grin on his face as he presented the figure before them all. "Everyone! Meet your new partner and servant to our roster! A 5 star servant might I add!" He said emphasizing the rarity of the new servant as that caused Ritsuka to punched the ground in fury.

The figure then stepped forward as he bowed and kneeled before them all. "It is great honor to fight along side you in battle and to kneel before you all. I vow on my blade and title I shant not fail you all." The figure said with a voice that made Ritsuka, Da Vinci, Mordred and even Saber shiver.

The figure, now with his voice confirming its gender being of male, stood up and looked at them with his masked eyes. "I am Sigurd, King of Warriors! Who will fight with me in side of battle first!" He proclaimed as he slammed down his sword into the floor. Creating a echoing boom across Chaldea as it blew a gust of wind back at those around him.