Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)

"Hey! What's your name?" The voice of a young boy on the playground called to her. As she looked at him with odd curiosity. He sounded that of innocent and joy in her ears as she stood up from the grass and looked at him

"Why do you aproach me unlike the other children?" She asked as he seemed to try and process the words she used. "Um..apro...I um...aproached you b-because I wanted to play with you." The boy said as she tilted her head to the side in curiosity.

"Why do you wish to play with me and not the others?" She asked as he looked down abit with a small quivering smille on. "W-Well, none of the others want to play with someone like me. And I figured, you wanna play with someone too." He said as he stretched his hand out and opened it to her.

"My name's Izuku Midoriya." Izuku smiled at the girl, as she had a small satisfied smile on her lips and shook his hand as well. "I am Rachel Alucard. A pleasure to meet you Midoriya-san." "Well then Rachel-chan, lets go play!"

A girl with twin tails tied by a large black ribon paused from her drink and looked out of her room and out the garden. Where every single inch was covered in roses and seemed like a vast sea of petals one would wish to lay down upon.

"Madam?" A tall elderly man dressed in a green suit and white gloves asked the girl as she stared back at the man. "Are you perhaps thinking of that young lad again?" He asked her as she placed her cup down on the table and blushed a little.

"Really? Has it become frequent enough for others to notice when I am in though?" She asked as the old man meerly smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well as your butler, it's my job to notice what my young lady's habits are. But I have noticed every now and then you are lost in thought." The girl smiled a little at how well her butler was committed to his work.

"I can't argue that their has been times where I could always be with him, just as when we were children. The last time I saw him was when he had finished his training under you and went off to try and suceed in his dream." She looked back at her butler and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Perhaps a visit wouldn't hurt will it?" She asked as a smile formed upon her lips as her butler smiled at her decision. "Verry well young madam. Shall I inform him ahead of time when you whish to pay him a visit?" He asked as she closed her eyes for a moment to think. "Yes, tell him I shall arive tomorrow at any given time. And I expect to see him wearing the gift I bestowed upon him."

"Very well Miss Rachel, I shall depart and return in time to prepair lunch." The man said as he turned around and a dark void appear in front of him as he dissapeared in its abyss. Rachel then took back to her tea and smiled. Resting her chin upon her hand as she looked at the wide sea of roses slowly moving in the breeze as she couldn't wait for tomorrow.

"I do look forward to seeing you again...Izuku."

[Break]

"Deku...Deku...Hey Deku?" Uraraka called as Izuku looked from his view of the blue sky from the window and looked back to her. "You seem kinda lost. Everything okay?" She asked as he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "Y-yeah, it's nothing. I was just lost in thought thats all. " Izuku said as he looked outside again.

'Why are my thoughts having me think of her? Then again, it's been a while since I've visited her. Man I seem like a jerk for not visiting.' "Maybe i should pay a visit..." Izuku said to himself as he got up from his seat and began packing his belongings. "Pay who a visit Midoriya?" Iida said as he aproached the two as Izuku was surprised a bit.

"O-Oh hey their Iida, it's uh, nothing. Just talking to myself." He said as he wanted to avoid the topic. "Wait, who're you paying a visit Midoriya?" Kirishima said aloud as that cause a commotion in class as they then pressed onto him for answers. 'God damn it Kirishima.' Izuku cursed in his head as he was gatting questions left and right.