Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)

Izuku looked up at the building in front of him, standing a bit on the tall, but moderate size as he looked at the address on the paper in his hand. "Well, this is the right address." Izuku said as he went inside, the doors sliding open as he saw various people in business suits walking by. He walked to the desk ahead and a staff member looking at him.

"U-Um hello. I believe I was called in by the Blizzard Group?" Izuku said as the staff member smiled. "Okay, let me look to see if-ah! Izuku Midoriya correct?" The staff asked as he nodded and typed up a card for him. "Here you go, they are waiting for you on the third floor, hall 3." The staff told him as she presented him with a pair of formal clothing.

"Here you go." She said as she handed Izuku the clothes as he looked confused at this. "The Blizzard Group works as a company in a sense. Meaning we dress fro business. Their is a bathroom on the third floor to your right once exiting the elevator." She said as Izuku went to the elevator and got inside, hitting the button for the third floor.

He sighed as to steady his nerves he was feeling inside of him. It had been only a day after the UA sports festival and had made a full recovery after his fight. Recalling to what Mineta said about him possibly having lack of hero agencies willing to recruit him. He was damn surprised that the Blizzard Group asked for him for the week long experience.

They were more like a company, both in appearance and in hero work. Though a small majority of them were side kicks under the Pro Hero Fubuki, some were still professional heroes that voluntarily prefer to work with her instead establishing their own offices. In numbers and proficiency, no other hero agency could match them.

A short *Ding* went off as Izuku snapped back from his train of thoughts and headed for the bathroom, removing his casual attire for that of a formal buissness man. "There we go...now to actually tie this thing." Izuku said as he struggled a bit to tie on his tie as he looked in the mirror. Managing to get it on right, but looked a bit messy.

 Managing to get it on right, but looked a bit messy

"Okay, learn from today Midoriya. Learn through out the week." He told himself that as he grabbed his belongings and placed them in his other backpack, a black messanger bag he had gotten for this day as to be professional. Walking through the halls with the card in hand, he had finally found door hall 3.

"*Gulp* Alright." Izuku said as he knocked on the door. "Yes? Come in." A woman's voice echoed through the door as he opened it. Revealing a woman with green hair and dark green dress. Among several heroes he had recognized as some being sidekicks and professionals. "Hai! I am Izuku Midoriya, hero name Deku." Izuku said as he then bowed in front of them.

"I thank you and am greatful to be asked to work alongside you and the Blizzard Group, Fubuki-san!" Izuku exclaimed as he got back up from his bow and saw some of the heroes and even Fubuki smiling. "Wow, I'm impressed. From what we gathered you looked to be the type of boy that's often shy." She giggled as Izuku stiffened a bit.