Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]

[Cauton: This chapter includes sadness and a bit of depression. As well as young drinking and hinted with lemon/lime. ]

"Has anyone seen Kanami today?" Aizawa announced at the beginning of class. The students gazed to the empty seat and shook their heads. "Well she's probably out sick. Alright, with roll out of the way, lets get back to todays lessons planned for us." Aizawa said as he turned to tbe black board and began to write notes.

The students mimicked him and took notes as well, but some whispering. "Hey why do you think Kanami didn't come today?" Mina asked Kirishima in a soft voice as they didn't want to get in trouble with Aizawa. "Dunno, maybe she's actually sick. Did you get the note for part three?" Kirishima asked as Mina deadpanned at her friends denseness.

"What do you think happened to her Midoriya?" Mineta asked, even though he's a pervert in his rights, he's still concerned for his fellow pervert. Izuku scratched behind his ears and sighed. "I don't know. Look, afterwards I'll try and look around for her, or anything I hear. Just, keep it on the down low alright?" Izuku said earning a nod from Mineta as they looked busy as Aizawa turned around.

'What have you gotten yourself into now Kanami?' Izuku thought as he worried about her. It may be unknown to most, save Mineta and Sero by secrecy, but Izuku and Kanami are close with each other. Abet through, sadden events, never did ether one of them left each other in worry. And the two of them comforted each other when the othen needed someone.

Hours passed, as it grew, the more Izuku's concern for Kanami did as well. He decided to eat alone at lunch, hanging a top of the school to eat in silence. "Any luck Midoriya?" He heard Mineta and Sero coming close as he sighed and shook his head."Nothing yet, though I might have some idea where she could be at." Izuku said as the other two sat next to him.

"I know you told us to keep the relationship between you two a secret. But I gotta ask, how are you two so close?" Sero said as he slurped on some ramen and looked at Izuku. "*Sigh*. I'd figured one of you guys wanted to know, just never thought it'd be you first Sero." Izuku said as he layed back and looked to the clouds passing the sky.

"It started with a boy, betrayed by his love and his friend..."

[Flashback]

Izuku was walking past a few trees, deep within the woods on the outskirts of Musutafu. Tears falling from his cheeks from the sight he had witnessed upon earlier. "J-Just forget it and drown in what you do." He told himself as he passed old cars covered in vines and moss. soon passing construction uncompleted and then there it was.

His get away. The place that made him feel better when in depression. One could call this place just junk waiting to be torn down, but to him it looked beautiful. A old mossed vined highway, uncompleted and surrounded by nature in its beauty. underneath the incomplete highway, an old usable couch basking in the sun and a few cars scattered around.

Izuku went to his couch and hopped on it, bringing out a bottle from his backpack covered in a brown paper bag. Removing it shhiowed a large bottle of Asahi beer, opening it and taking a long drink, letting the liquid poor down his throat. "Life sucks." "Tell me about it." He was surprised to hear another voice and got off the couch.

A blonde hair girl with a black thunder highlight on her hair stood up and looked behind the couch. Both were surprised to see one another in this place. "M-Midoriya!/Kanami!?" Both questioning why they were here. "H-How do you even know about this place?" Izuku asked first as she looked away. "W-Well I heard about this from some drunk old guy saying 'its not done'."

"B-But why are you drinking!? You shouldn't be doing that." Kanami said as Izuku hid the bottle behind his back and looked away. Only to notice something at the corner of his eye of what she held. "You got a fake ID or know someone in an underground bar?" Izuku questioned as she 'eeped'  and hid the beer behind her.