Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)

All she could hear was waves splashing along the sand. A sound so similar to her as she walked along the beach that felt so distant and familiar. Walking aimlessly as the waves splashed against her boots as she didn't mind it at all.

'Why does this place, seem so familiar somehow?' She thought as she looked at the ocean in front of her as the sun setted on the horizon. 'The sun feels similar too. But why? Why does it seem so familiar to me?'

She looked down at her hand, opening and closing it as though expecting for something to happen. 'I still can't summon it. But I can feel it there, but nothing.' She thought as she relaxed her hand and continued on wandering along the shore line of the beach. 'What was my life then? And what is it now?'

"Hello?" She jumped back a bit at the sudden voice she heard out of nowhere. Looking around, failing to see the boy in front of her. "Um, hello?" He said again as unsure what to do as the figure before him kept looking around.

"A-Ah! H-Hello." She responded as the boy looked at her in a puzzled gaze. "Um, sorry to bother you while you were walking, but you almost were in the way of my workout." The boy pointed out as they looked at the large tire that seemed dragged and thrown on the sandy beach. "O-Oh, thank you for warning me um..."

Noticing the pause, the boy soon introduced his name. "Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya. And don't worry about it um?" "My name is Xion, I think." The girl said as her name was introduced to Izuku, but he noticed the last part she said. "Sorry to sound rude, but 'think'?" He said as he grew puzzled as she scratched her hooded head.

"Um yeah, I don't exactly remember much, but all I really remember is my name and, something I have within myself I believe." Xion said as she tried to summon it again with her hands, but no avail. "Amnesia? Then wouldn't it be best to have the police help you? I can take you to the nearest one if you'd like."

Xion flusterly waved her hands in defense. "No no! That's fine. You don't have to, I had asked them, and they went through multiple 'Lost' records cases, but their wasn't a match." Xion said as she saw the mad look on Izuku's face as he kicked a bit of sand away. "Really? You'd think they'd put a lot more effort to someone that needs help in a situation like this."

"Well they did mention something of reporting to more search warrents for Heroes in case they do find something. But I think that's better than leaving it alone." Xion said as she tried to remember what the officers said to her about these so called Heroes. Fortunatly for her, Izuku looks surprised and knew what she was talking about.

"Oh, they must have sent the message to heroes and a photo of you so they could ask people for information on you. That way it would help find your parents or more about you." "Exactally!" Xion said as she pointed at Izuku at his explanation. "Well, that settles of how the police and heroes will help you, but let me ask you something if you don't mind?" Izuku said as Xion nodded.

"They agreed to help you, but do you know how they'll contact you? Or find you?" He asked as they both stood silent for a few moments before Xion screamed and fell onto the sand on her knees. "Dang It...I knew I forgot something. How are they gonna help me when they don't know where I'm staying."

"U-Um...Xio-" "Wait, where am I gonna sleep tonight!" She said in a panic as she grabbed the sides of her head and shook violently. 'I figured...' Izuku thought, somewhat expecting this to happen to someone in her state. He kneed down to her and placed his hand out to her as she stopped her breakdown and looked at him.

"Want to stay with me for a while?" He asked as unknowist to him, the way he said it caused Xion to blush underneath her hood. Fortunatly for her, he couldn't see her face. "W-What!?" "Oh wait, scratch that, you're definetly staying with me." Izuku said as he picked her off from the sand and held her hand as they now were walking to her house.