The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)

The cold air whistled in the sky as snow still fell to the ground. Blanketing the earth in a field of white. In the snow, two young teens ran together to someplace warm. Someplace to take shelter from this cold winter's wrath.

"Come inside. Quick!" The person, being sounding of a boy said as the other hurried as he shut the door as soon as they had arrived in. Turning to the thermostat next to the hallway, he set it to a warm temperature before taking off his coat and leaving it hanging and removed his shoes and placed them next to the other's pair.

"I-It's freezing outside." The other person, a girl, said as she wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed her arms to generate warmth. "I'll make us something warm. I think Cocoa and coffee should do." The boy said as he moved into the small kitchen area as he turned on the stove.

As the boy began preparing their drinks. The girl was drawn to the sliding door. Watching as the snow continued on as she saw a field of white. Houses and roof's covered in a soft pillowy blanket of ice. Her hands delicately pressing against the cold glass as a sheet of ice could be seen around the edges.

"Is something wrong?" The boy said, that startled the girl, as he brought the drinks and set them on the small kotatsu in front of the couch. "O-Oh. S-Sorry. I guess I'm nervious because, um, we're the only ones here..." She said as she went to the kotatsu and pulled the sheets over her. Basking in the warmth from it.

She then noticed the warm drinks on the table, and a cake made for two sitting in the middle between them. "That's a wonderful cake. Kinda makes me feel like a kid again." "I suppose it has that feeling, though with the others, I still think they see us as kids." The boy said as both laughed, knowning it was somewhat true.

"Sorry again for having you pick me up. I have something for you, but needed to get home to get it." The girl said as she walked up and went to the coat rack. Pulling out a small box from its pockets and went back down to the kotatsu. "H-Here."

The boy opened it to reveal a watch, rather simple but still stylish. Black with a silver inner ring and roman numeral numbers for the time. The band of the watch was a leather texture and was also black. In the center of the watch, had a symbol looking that of a clock tower and a diamond shape in the center of it.

"I-I sorta customized this watch. It's also part digital. Just turn the outer ting and it turns digital. It has all the functions of a watch. But...It can also tell you where I am." The girl said as she blushed a little as the boy gazed at the object in amazement. "Woah, that's pretty cool. You did this all yourself!"

"W-Well, the part of finding me came from some scraps I found in radios and old kids toys. So it only has a radius of a few meters. And...just so you know, my watch also has a similar function." The girl let out a small giggle of pride escape her lips. "My watch can tell me...where you are.

"I'm happy to know that. It's nice to know you'll be near by and have my back. Even though.." The boy said as he looked at the watch and couldn't help but have a sad smile. "Well, thanks. But, then it'll just say "out of range" from spring on. Until then...I wanna be with you as much as possible.

"I don't think I would want it any other way." The boy said as both held hands underneath the kotatsu and clinked their glasses together. The street lights outside soon turned on, and the area seemed to be glowing bright and with an odd feeling of warmth dispite the snow.

"Lets have a white winter together, Naoto."

"And a warm future till then, Izuku."

'I don't want to leave you...' He thought as he still looked into her eyes.

"Izuku."