A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~

"Are you guys all set!" Ochako asked as she wore a witch outfit adorned with a broomstick and a large hat. She pumped her fist in excitement as she and some of the others from class were going trick-or-treating. "I admit, it feels odd going trick-or treating as a high school student, but I'm very excited." Iida said as he was dressed up as Frankenstine as he adjusted his glasses.

"Come on dude, we go out and get boat loads of candy. How does it feel weird?" Kaminari said as he decided to dress up as a vampire for two reasons only. One being that he just heard about the trip and got it last minute. Second, he thought that it would help him pick up chicks.

"Kerro. Where's Kyouka and Mina, they should've meet up with us now." Tsuyu said as she decided to go for the zombie nurse outfit this year as she didn't want to be a witch again like last time. "Also, where is Midoriya anyways?" "I-I'm here!"

Everyone turned to the street of Ochako's house and saw Izuku wearing a home made ghost costume that had somewhat a bunny like appearance and two black holes on top of the hood. "S-Sorry I'm late, the train was packed with kids in costumes." Izuku said as he stopped in front of them.

"Really dude? I mean, it's a nice classic, but it's not scary much

"Really dude? I mean, it's a nice classic, but it's not scary much." Kirishima said as he had worn a zombie prisoner wearing a ball and chain with an axe coming out of his head. "But anyways, we're just waiting on Mina and Kyouka then we can head out for-"

"Heey~ Sorry we're late!" They turned to see Mina wearing nothing but an pink and grey bikini top with wolf paws and short shorts with a tail sticking out and stockings. "That costume seems way too provocative Ashido!" Iida yelled but was smacked across the head curtosy of Kaminari. "Dude, not so loud! Otherwise the cops will come and ruin our night." He whispered harshly at Iida as said teen rubbed his head.

"Hold on, I thought Kyouka was suppose to come with you?" Kirishima said as they others looked at the end of the streets to see if Kyouka was anywhere by. Mina looked at the light post and saw a tail poking out the side and frowned. "Come on Jirou. We're gonna miss out on the candy!" Mina said as they saw Jirou poke her head, red with embaressment.

"Unless you have a different costume, I'm not leaving this spot." She retorted as she hid behind the light post. Mina growled at her antics and marched over to the light post to drag her out. "Come on! One night in that won't kill you!" "Mina goddamn it let me go!" This continued back and forth until finally, Mina dragged her to the others.

"Ta-Da! Well what do you guys think of her outfit?" Mina said as she presented Jirou to them as if she were a prize. Mina had picked out her costume, consisting a red, backless top with a choker designed in bat wings and the dressed tied to her neck to hold. On her back were two small bat wings held by a black string on the back of her dress. Wearing dark blue short shorts that had a devil's tail coming out of it, and a pair of dark boots with black stockings that stopped halfway of her thighs.

"Well, don't be silent about it. What do you think of this succubus?" Mina said in a teasing voice as Jirou was blushing in embaressment and fury. "I think it looks goo-gah! My eyes!" Kaminari said as she used her quirk to poke him in the eyes before he could finish that sentence.