-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)

Many children playing in the playground. Happy and without a care in the world, making friends along the games and fun laughter they shared. All but one child, alone, shuned due to his difference from the others. The child was deep in the forest, his hidden place where he felt safe and calm.

"Why, won't they play with me." The child asked as he looked into his reflection by the river as tears fell into it. The child heard rustling in the bushes nearby, and flintched at the sudden noise in his secret place. Out the bush, was a mop of white hair as a face popped out of the bush and looked around.

"W-Who are you?" The child asked as the white haired mystery came out the bushes and dusted off the leaves and dust. The white haired mystery was a girl, no looking older than him. Wearing a white blouse and black skirt and a hairclip. "Oh, sorry. Just wanted to get away from some kids is all."

The girl said as she walked over to the child as she sat down next to him by the river. "But why are you here?" "I just wanna get away from them..." The child said as he buried part of his face in his crossed shoulders. "Why?" The girl asked as she was curious as to why they'd want to be away from the others.

"They always make fun of me. Just because I don't have a quirk. No body wants to be my friend." The child said as they started tearing up again, but his tears didn't fall as the girl smiled and hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll be your friend." She said as the child looked at her with widened eyes, sparkling with hope.

"R-Really?" The girl smiled as she nodded her head. "Yup! My name's Koneko Toujo. What's your name?" The girl now known as Koneko said as the child wipped the tears still in their eyes and stood up. "M-My name's Izuku Midoriya." "Okay, so what do you wanna play Midoriya?"

[Time Skip-Age 9]

"Hey, Koneko...how come you don't play with the other kids when they invite you?" Izuku asked as they were in their secluded spot in the playground again. She just dipped her feet in the watter, swaying it back and forth as the currents cooled her feet.

"Well...I don't know really. I guess it's because you're not with them or they don't invite you along is why I don't play with them." She said as Izuku sat next to her and took of his shoes and socks, also dipping his feet in the water.

"Hey, you ever think they'll stop picking on us later on." Izuku said as he looked up in the sky as he felt the cool water wash away. "Probably, we're kids. We'll grow out of it and be grown up soon." Koneko said as she layed back and looked at the sky with him. "Because I don't want to be alone anymore." Izuku said as she widened her eyes a bit.

"Is something wrong?" He said as she laughed it off and looked at him. "Oh nothing, just how that cloud up there kinda looks like your head." She said as she pointed to a random cloud to divert his attention. "What, no it doesn't. "Yeah, look see?" 'Ah, why do I do this to him.' She thought to herself as she distracted him.

[Time Skip- Age 13]

"Koneko!" Izuku said as he ran throughout the rain as he ran around the city. Calling her name as he ran past the bustling streets and allies of the city. "Koneko!" He cried as he searched through the back streets and short cuts they once used to move around quicker. "Damn it where could she..." Izuku wondered where could she be right now.

She had been acting odd these past few weeks at school. She would breath tiredsome and rest in the nurse's office for most of the day. Koneko would have a hard time eating seafood meals in the cafeteria and stumbled often when she would walk. 'Koneko...where are you! What has you so worried and tired?' Izuku said as he ran out of the ally and found himself in a familiar street.

He saw that he was under the brick tunnle and in which surounded with vines and plants. The street looking along side the ocean as rain poured down on it all. "This is...!" Izuku remembered this being one of the other ways to get there, their secret garden as they called it. His legs, soacked and practically stuck with his pants found strength as he ran along side the slippery road.