| XXX |

A/N: I recommend listening to the ost while reading this because uh, yeah, pretty iconic moment here. 

"Mister. Get out of the way." 

"Roger!" 

Dabi sends fire at the four, however, Mr. Compress escaped in the nick of time, Shoji and Izuku were getting scorched. 

"Faces from Shigaraki's kill list! That little beat-up boy and you!"

Shoto sends a wall of ice at Twice, and Twice exclaims with a "That's hot!"

A syringe flies by Izuku who managed to dodge it before it had touched him. Toga was running at Izuku, with a wide smile and flushed face. 

"I'm Toga, Izuku!" She introduces as she pounces on him. 

"I thought so earlier, too, but you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku!" Toga was ready to swing a knife down in Izuku's face, but Shoji managed to slap her away before she could finish. 

"Midoriya!"

Toga lands on her feet, sliding a little. Her head was down and she was visibly upset. 

"So that's how it's gonna be. Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all...but I'll cut you anyway." She threatens. 

"She's crazy..." 

While they were in battle with Toga, Shoto was trying to keep Twice away from him, sending ice towards him, however, Twice was dodging it while mindlessly making contradicting comments. 

Mr. Compress finally releases himself from his marble and stands up. 

"I can't believe you flew so far just to chase after me. You're too far out!" 

"Where is Bakugo." 

"Of course..."

Mr. Compress reaches for his pocket but feels nothing in it. Shoji notices and alerts his classmates that they needed to run away. 

"I don't know what your Quirk is, but I'm sure while you were flaunting you didn't notice. These were Tokoyami and Bakugo, right!" 

They were relieved, but Shoto reminded them that (Name) was still missing. 

"They still have (Name), but we don't know where she is!"

"Oh! You caught on! As expected from someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!"

Just as they were about to attack, a black mist blocked their way. 

"It's been five minutes since the signal. It's time to go." Kurogiri informs.

The villains begin to leave through the gates. Just as Mr. Compress was about to leave, 

"Wait. Our goal is not yet-"

"Oh that? They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present. It's common knowledge amongst magicians. When I flaunt something..."

Mr. Compress begins to move his mask out of the way,

"It's because there is something I don't want you to see..."

He opens his mouth to reveal 2 blue marbles. 

"N-No way!" 

And with a snap, the marbles in Shoji's hand turned to ice from Shoto's attack. 

"That's right. During the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and put them in my right pocket."

The three begin to rush at them.