| XXIII|

After the 3 days of taking the written portion of the exam, we immediately jumped into the practical exam the next day... We were all stationed outside near battle centers with all the teachers in front of us in our hero costumes. 

"Now, we will begin the practical exam." Aizawa announces. 

 "Wow, already?" I whisper to Ochaco who was standing next to me.

"Mmm. Exams are important. No time to waste since break is coming soon." She whispers back. "Yep, I'm sure they want to get a break, too." I say with a small smile. 

 "Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes. I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa continues

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari says with excitement." "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Ashido yells. 

"Too bad! For vaious reason, the exam will be different starting this time!" Principal Nezu says while popping out of Aizawa's scarf. 

"Principal Nezu!" The class excalims in unison.

"What do you mean 'different'?" I ask out loud. "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So...We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" My eyes widen a little.

'Against the teachers? Interesting. How are we suppose to pass this exam then?' I wonder.

"In additions, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are on team, and they're fighting me. And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team, and their opponent..."

Izuku and Katsuki both flinch and turn to one another. I am surprised at this as well, after witnessing how hostile Katsuki is to Izuku this whole year so far. "I will do it!" All Might exclaims. "All Might!?" Both Izuku and Katsuki say with surprise and fear. 

 'Holy shit. How will this turn out? Oh man, I need to see that.' I think to myself.

"Work together to beat me, you two!" All Might says. Izuku and Katsuki look at each other with apprehensively. "We'll announce the teams and teachers they'll be up against all at once!" Nezu announces.

Round 1: Sato Rikido & Kirishima Eijiro VS Cementoss

Round 2: Asui Tsuyu & Tokoyami Fumikage VS Ectoplasm

Round 3: Ojiro Mashirao & Iida Tenya VS Power Loader

Round 4: Todoroki Shoto & Yaoyorozu Momo VS Eraser Head

Round 5: Uraraka Ochaco & Aoyama Yuga VS Thirteen

Round 6: Kaminari Denki & Ashido Mina VS Mr. Principal

Round 7: Jiro Kyoka & Koda Koji VS Present Mic

Round 8: Shoji Mezo & Hagakure Toru VS Snipe

Round 9: Mineta Minoru , Sero Hanta, and (Last Name) (Name) VS Midnight

Round 10: Midoriya Izuku & Bakugo Katsuki VS All Might

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!" Nezu explains.

I zone out from what's going on. I try to analyze my teammates and strategize a plan. 'Mineta and Sero... Sure they have their moments, but I don't think we stand a chance in fighting Midnight.' I think through my head.

"Oi! (Last Name)!" I hear Sero call. "We're going to be a team, right?" Sero confirms with a smile. I kindly smile back. "Yep! I don't appreciate having that little piece of shit on my team, but we'll have to make do so we can pass." I feel a presence behind me, I turn around and glare at him. "Get your shit together! We got a exam to take! No time to be fucking perverted." I seethe. Sero shivers.

"She's got a point." Sero says, the three of us start to walk inside. "You guys come up with a plan or something. I'll try and watch everyone else's battles to see if I can come up with anything, and I'll discuss it with you guys during the 8th battle. We good?" I finish as we reach the entrance. They nod. "The real question is how to strip Midnight!" Mineta yells. 

"No, you scumbag." Sero facepalms. "One more perverted movement or word outta ya' and I'm going to send you back to the hell that you came from." I fume. Sero and Mineta get shivers down their spine, saluting, even though it didn't apply to Sero. "Yes ma'am!"  We part ways and I make my way to the spectating room. 

"Oh? Recovery Girl!" I greet as I enter the dark room. "(Name)," She says from her chair. I smile and wave. "How are you? Are you here to watch for accidents?" I ask, standing beside her. "I'm good. And yes. I have to watch the battles just in case if I need to treat them quickly, I'll know who, when, and where." She responds. I nod. 

"How are your injuries?" I don't look at her. "They're fine. They're healing up quick nicely, but they'll leave scars, which I don't particularly mind." I see the door open, revealing Izuku. 

"Hello, Izuku!" I say out loud. 

"Ah! (Name) Are you here to watch the battles?" Izuku asks. 

"Yeah. I don't really want to be around Mineta." I sweatdrop. 

"Understandable."

"Well, it looks like I'll have a lot of work today." Recovery Girl randomly says. 

We face the screen and we hear the door open, revealing Uraraka. "Oh? You guys are watching, too? Deku. (Name). "Yeah. We don't have many chances to see other students and the teachers fight. Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..." Izuku trails off. I nod, understanding his situation.

 "I see. Well, for me... It's like there's no point trying to talk to him." Ochaco sweat drops, referring to her partner, Aoyama. I chuckle, picturing Aoyama staring at himself in the mirror, posing every second. 

"I left those two to strategize. I plan on leaving during the 8th round to discuss with them after observing everyone else's fights and hopefully finding some information." I pause. "But I also don't want to be in the same room as that little shit,"  I growl, having enough of his perverted ways. Ochaco and Izuku laugh a little. 

We all turn to the screen, the first round starting shortly after. 

"Team Sato and Kirishima, practical exam. Ready, go!" The three of us watch all the battles go by, analyzing all of their battles all of them kept us on your toes. Soon enough, Yaoyorozu and Iida join in the room, spectating with us. Some of them actually passed with cuffing the teacher, others escaping the vicinity by a slim chance, the rest failing to escape or cuff the pro heroes assigned to them. I all watch them carefully, considering the teacher, their quirk as well as the student's battling them. 

'Oh boy, this is going to be rough.'