| III |

"Look here, Bitch, if you don't want your face blown off, move!" Bakugo shouts. I roll my eyes, "Is it really hard to just take one side step? Jesus, we could have been walking our own 2 ways but nooo, you had to make a god damn scene about someone bumping into you. Talk about an asshole." I retort. "What did you say?!" The boy grabs the collar of my uniform. I only stare at him blankly. "I think you heard me loud and clear. Now get your hands off me, dude. I don't know where your hands have been, and I really don't want my uniform being contaminated with your idiocy." I say. "That's it! I'm going to blow your face off, Bitch!"

'How did I get here? Oh, that's right. The first day of high school.'

☜☜☜☜☜☜☜

"I'm off!" I yell, hastily putting on my shoes. My mother stood behind me to see me off. "Be safe, (Name)!!" My mother says while holding Renzo. Renzo lets out a happy gurgle, waving to me.

I stand up and turn to them. They were both smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "Of course!" I open the door and jog out. I was about 20 feet away until, "BYE (Name)!!" My mother yells. They were outside, waving at me. I wave back and start walking to school.

Soon, I reach school. I stood in the front, staring at the building in all its glory. Compared to my other school, it was a lot larger. But what did I expect from a famous hero high school, though? I walk into the school and start to search for my classroom. "1-A...1-A... 1-A..." I mumble, scanning the large doors of several different classrooms.

Eventually, I found my room. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. We all should be when going into high school. "Okay, you can do this, (Name)!," I whisper to myself, slapping my cheeks lightly. Opening the doors, I find that there weren't many people in the class. Hoping to find a window seat, I scan the class to find one that wasn't occupied by anyone.

To my dismay, there were no windows. 'Damn. Now I can't space out and daydream just like every generic anime character.' I curse in my head. I see an empty seat in the back. Assuming that we could sit where ever, I took the liberty to situate myself there, hoping that I wasn't taking someone's seat.

I check the clock in the front of the classroom, the time reading 8:04. 'I guess I'm here pretty early. Might as well watch some anime.' Pulling out my phone and earbuds, I go into Crunchyroll and watch some good ol', animu.

After fitting an episode of One Punch Man, class starts. I wait for the teacher to come in, but we end up waiting 5 minutes. In those 5 minutes, a lot of the classes' attention was on a boy with spiky hair and a boy with glasses.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" The boy in glasses scolds. "Huh?" The spiky-haired boy says. "Don't you think that's rude to the upperclassmen and the people who made that desk?" The boy in glasses starts to move his hands a lot. 'Well damn,' I thought. "Nope. What middle school did you go to, side character?"

The dark-haired boy pauses for a moment, "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." "Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." I deadpan. The other boy looks taken aback, "Crushing?! Do you really plan on becoming a hero??"

The spiky one's attention was now on the door. The other boy looked at the door, too. "You're..." Followed by the boy in glasses, we all turn to the door. The boy looked nervous and start to blush and stutter at the sudden attention. "O-Oh, U-Um!" 

 "Good Morning!" Iida greets. Iida starts to walk towards the green-haired boy, swinging his arms in a weird fashion. I snort. 'Oh my goodness, what the hell? No one really walks like that!'

"I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-" Iida starts again. "I heard!" Interrupted the green-haired boy. Iida stops. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." Midoriya greets. "Midoriya, you realized that there was more to the practical exam, didn't you?"