| XII |

The room was filled with chatter. Everyone was seated in an awkward circle, and many of my classmates were talking to each other about random crap before I had entered the room.

Everyone filed into the game room and sat in a circle. I look to see Todoroki and Bakugo looking at me. 

"Is there something on my face?" I ask, pointing at my face. "Hmph." Bakugo huffs. He crosses his arms and looks away. "..." Todoroki looking in the opposite direction, not saying anything. 

'Weird...'

"How about we play a game!" Ochaco proposed. "That sounds like a good idea. It is a Saturday after all." I say to her. "What should we play? Ribbit." Tsu asks rhetorically. "Hmmm..." We all think of something. "Truth or dare?!" Kaminari yells, pointing to Jiro. "Truth?" She replies in a question-like manner. "Do you think I'm hot?" Kaminari asks. Jiro gives him a smug look. 

"Ehhh, you're alright, but I can't help but remember what happened at the USJ." She remembers, snickering while covering her mouth. "Your face was the best!" She laughs out loud, imitating Kaminari's face with the two thumbs up.

"Hahahaha!" We laugh. 

Kaminari shrinks in embarrassment. 

"It's not that funny..." He mumbles.

"Alright...Uh... Sero! Truth or dare" Jiro asks. "Dare." Sero says determinedly. 

"I dare you to... Let us tape you to Ejiro!" Jiro orders. "...fine..." Sero says reluctantly. He walks over to Ejiro and sits behind him. "Nope! You're going to have to sit in his lap for three rounds." Jiro tells him. "WHAT? NO! You didn't say that before!" Sero protests. "That's so not manly!" Ejiro interjects. "Are you backing down? That's not manly either." Tsu teases. 

"...It's not even my dare."

We eventually got Sero to sit on Ejiro and taped them both and Sero's tape. All of us looked at them and laughed. "So unmanly..." Ejiro complains. 

"We only have to go like this for 3 rounds right?" Sero asks. "Yep!" Ochaco confirms. "Ok... Mineta! Truth or Dare?" 

"Dare!" Minoru says immediately. "I dare you to... Slap Bakugo-!" Sero exclaims. "WHAT?!?" We all shout. I look at Bakugo and see his face angry, as usual. "Touch me and I'll kill you," Bakugo says with a menacing glare. "Can't you give me another dare or something? Like letting me touch Yaoyorozu's boobs????" Mineta tries. 

"Nope. A dare is a dare." Sero tells him. "I'M GOING TO DIE!" Mineta starts crying. 

"Hey, if I'm in this position, you have to," Sero argues. "..." Mineta walks up to Bakugo, and Bakugo starts making explosions come out of his hands. Mineta looks super scared. He started to walk away, but before he could leave, he quickly gave Bakugo a little slap to the face and started running and screaming."COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE GRAPE-HEAD SHIT!" Bakugo starts to run towards him with explosions. 

"AHHHHHHH! AT LEAST LET ME TOUCH (LAST NAME)'s BOOBS BEFORE I DIE!" Yells Mineta. 

I give him a disgusted and immediately cover my chest. "EW! FUCK YOU, YOU NASTY!" I yell. One person sitting in the circle secretly glare at Mineta. Ochaco and the others cover me. "You pervert!" Yells Jiro, who is starting to chase him too.

 "WHAT THE HELL YOU ASS?!" Bakugo roars.

We all watch the scene in shock. I started to giggle. Ochaco looks at me and starts to laugh, too. Soon, everyone is laughing at the turn of events. We ended up continuing the game for a long time. At this point, I haven't been called on yet, until Ochaco calls on me. "(Name)! Truth or dare!" She asks.