Epilogue

It won't be a very big one but it will be enough to satisfy you and give a good conclusion to the story (I hope).

1 month later...

During this month a lot had changed in Lupus City.

The town was now officially a werewolf town. No humans lived there unless those the pack permitted. A monument was built in the center of the city honoring the memory and the sacrifice of Joanna Capulet and Mickail Montague. The day of the sacrifice was made into a holiday for the city and it was institutionalized that every year, on that date, prayers would be made to the Moon Goddess, in their behalf, to thank them for their sacrifice and to wish good fortune in their next life.

Romeo and Juliet wanted to make sure that they would always be remembered. Their story would be told to their children and their children's children. They wanted to build a legacy based on love and union.

"There you are" she hears Romeo say as he embraces her from behind.

"You've found me" I say relaxing in his embrace.

Did I mention that we had fully completed the marking ceremony? We were both officially mates, and we couldn't be happier. At first, when we woke up, it was hard to come to terms with the sacrifice that Mickail and Joanna had given us. We had both been prepared to die. So this new chance at life was unexpected but not unwanted. We owed them everything, and I can only hope that they have finally found the happiness that they had wanted. I knew that if they were together then that was a done deal. That had always been their greatest desire.

"I still can believe we're here." I confess "Alive and free to love one another"

"We were given a second chance" Romeo responds kissing my forehead gently "Now it's our duty to enjoy it to the fullest."

We hadn't come out completely unaffected by our brush with death. I would remain forever with a stab wound in my heart where I had stabbed myself with the dagger and therefor taking my own life, and Romeo would forever have a scar of a bullet wound on his back. But we were okay with that, in fact we loved those scars. They are reminders of how close we came to losing what we had, but also an affirmation of how much we love each other.

This was a promise to each other that not even death was enough to separate us. Where one goes the other follows.

I turn around and smile at him enjoying the way he looked at me so full of love and adoration "Whatever you say Alpha" I tease him

"I only do as my Alpha commands" he responds teasing me back

We both laugh.

Our fathers had officially step down from their position as Alphas and given them to us. We were now the new Alphas of the Pack Capulet and Montague. We still didn't know how it would work in the future but for now we were happy the way that it was. We would figure it out the rest later. For now, we only focus on the present, on living our life to the fullest. And love. Specially love...as much as possible.

The Alpha King had annulled the blood contract that gave my title of Alpha of the Capulet Pack to Dax Denvers. He had not been happy about it, but there wasn't anything he could do and nobody was sad to see him go. It was funny to think that if Romeo hadn't written that letter to the King then we would not be here today. The spell wouldn't have been made and we would be dead.

New threats emerge every day. There would always be danger in our lives but as long as we were together we could face anything. Just let them try.

~THE END~

That's it! This is officially the end of Star-Crossed Alphas!
I can't even begin to explain the journey that this has been for me. It took me almost two years to wright this story and I am already thinking about a sequel of the story with different characters, who have already been introduce in this book, as the main characters.
For the last time in this book...don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. I want to hear about your opinions concerning this book!
Until the next time!

XOXO