Chapter 5

"I can't believe that actually worked" I say as we enter the party that was already at full swing.

"Same" Julius concurred

"We don't have a lot of time until the spray wears off, lets spread out and meet again at the edge of the woods in an hour." I instructed, that should give us enough time to find out everything that we can.

"Bye boys" Tanya waves and then she's out of our sights

"I will see you later dude" Julius said strolling confidently to a group of  girls.

I shake my head but I can't help but smile at his actions, but the moment passes quickly and I put my head in the game. I walk trough the people trying to discover who this man was but I had no way of knowing how he looked like, no even I knew everybody at Pack Capulet, leaving with only one choice and that is to approach the Alpha as discretely as I can, so he won't pay much attention to me, if the mysterious man is going to be somewhere tonight is next to him.

I find him easily standing in an corner taking to someone quite friendly, that must be the man my father was talking about, the suppose groom of Juliet Capulet. I couldn't see much of him since he had his back to me, but what I could do his listen in on their conversation.

"My father was very pleased with the proposition you gave us Alpha Capulet" I hear the man speak

Proposition?

"I am glad he liked it. This union is something that can only benefit both our packs." the Alpha said

"I confess I was a bit against the union when I first heard it but after learning the benefits I would get from it, I couldn't wait to jump on the offer."

Damian Capulet laughed and pat him in the shoulder

"That is because you are a smart man Dax! The power our packs combined will get will be more than enough to rid this land of the scum that are the Montague's and we will rule over the entire country. Together." he announced "Now come, I already sent for my wife to get my daughter. You need to charm her my boy, my girl can be a tough cookie sometimes."

Dax laughed "Don't worry sir, I still haven't met a woman who didn't fall for my charms at first sight."

Arrogant prick, from the little I knew about Juliet Capulet was enough to tell me she wasn't some girl who would just fall at somebodies feet.

They both walked away and I could tell I wouldn't get much information from them anymore so, not to look suspicious  I mingle for a little bit. When I thought enough time had pass and that my presence wouldn't be noticed, I slip away quietly and walk to the back of the house, where I will be able to sneak in to the woods without raising any alarms.

What I didn't count on was a woman falling on top of me coming out of nowhere. As I fell to the ground, my instincts kick in and I turn my body holding on to the girl in my arms so that I could take the majority of the impact.

We fell with a tud and for a second there I couldn't find how to breathe , my breath having been knock out of me, so it took me sometime to actually notice the new position I found myself in. The girl on top of me wasn't moving but I could tell she was unarmed and conscious, her breath on my neck was causing me tinkles but there was something else I was feeling...this sensation I felt where our skins touched was something I had never felt before. It felt...right, as weird as it may sound, never before had I felt anything like this with another person.

"Are you ok?" I ask not really wanting to move but wanting to make sure she was ok, my wolf seemed reckless with the idea of her being hurt.

"Yes...thank you" she answers and then she makes the move to stand up.