Chappie 26

August P.O.V.

"ERIN!" I yelled upstairs coming back from the store with her weird ass cravings. I didn't hear anything so I ran up there thinking she was sleep. I walked through the door to see her passed out on the floor. "Baby! Erin!" She was still breathing so I rushed her to the hospital. They took her away from me once we got to the E.R. I hope she's alright. I don't want nothing happening to both of my babies. That's my life. "Family of Erin Jade Robertson!" I rushed in the room to talk to the doctor. "Is she ok? Is my son ok? Please tell me she alright." The doctor chuckled. "She's alright Mr. Alsina, her body just gave up due to the pain of her uterus stretching for the babies." I sighed. "Thank G- wait, did you say babies? Like plural?" He handed me an ultrasound picture. "Yeah she's having triplets. One boy and two girls." "Thanks Doc." I smiled so hard not only was I going to have 2 kids, but 4. I can't wait to tell Erin. I walked in her room to see her eating pickles and peanut butter. I cringed at the combination. She laughed. "What? My good ass combo too mainly for yo soft ass stomach." I laughed. "Yeah. If I don't eat it I don't want my babies eating it either." She looked confused.