Chappie 3

Erin P.O.V.

Man our manager Trin woke us up at 7 in the morning for why. I ain't really tripping Cause this been the first time in a week me And Nique got at least 8 hours of sleep. But today was Saturday we always get off days on the weekends so I was planning to sleep in. But that was rudely interrupted when I heard Trin bust through the door. Now I'm sitting in this cold ass studio Booth And Trin just walked through the door "You guys today we are going to tour the studio so you can get to know your way around a little better. So go ahead an explore." Man I wasn't complaining. More celebs to meet *Kanye Shrugs*. I grabbed Nique And whispered in her ear her eyes got wide, she smiled, nodded And we walked out. We were in the halls looking through each studio door "You think we're going to really find them in here Erin?" Nique asked looking through the window of a Booth. "Of course their signed here too," We were referring to Chris And August. "plus they're supposed to be here working on a single I heard the secretary talking when we first walked in." I reassured her. "Omg I'm finally gone get to meet my baby daddy! I'm forreally gone fuck on him." we just looked at each other And started laughing. I kept on walking. "What about you? You not excited to meet August?" she asked curiously "Isn't really anything to be excited about." I knew my comment was about to blow her damn mind. "WHAT TF YOU MEAN? THAT NIGGA FINE ASF KUDDIE YOU BETTA HO-" I cut her off "Bruh stfu they gone hear us." I said in a laugh. Tbh Nique is Right August is fine asf but I just don't make a big deal out of him like most girls my age "Kuddie you tripping if I wasn't faithful to Chris, I would hop on August." I laughed so hard at her imaginary statement "Girl you are 15 you can't even controll a car yet, let alone yo nasty ass hormon-." I stopped in the middle of my sentence when I heard singing. I recognize the voice very well. Considering I have almost of his songs. It was August. I looked at Nique And her face lit up. We both ran to the door and watched them record "August go a little higher on that way." I heard Chris say. He started singing while I just sat there in awe. I felt a tap on my shoulder but ignored it Cause I was in a trance watching him sing. I felt the tap again. This time I turned around And started getting agitated "Stop fucki-" I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who was in front of me. It was Trey Songz. He put his hands up in surrender And chuckled "I'm sorry lil mama I was just tryna get back in the studio." "It's okay I thought Nique was tapp-" I looked over And saw her dazed I snapped my fingers in her face And she came back to reality "You're Trey Songz" I just gave her a "duh" look And she went back to looking through the Booth window. "Anyways I aint mean to snap on you." he chuckled "It's okay shawty." I turned back around in the studio and looked at August on the soundboard. "You like what you see in there?" He asked in a laugh "I mean I guess." I nervously laughed "Which one August or Chris?" he asked curiously "A-A-August." "You think he cute huh?" I started laughing "Tbh he's way more then cute he fi-" I was interrupted by the door opening I stumbled back from leaning on it and stepped on somebodies shoes. I looked up And it was August.