Chappie 10

August P.O.V.

I was sitting in the waiting room with Nique, Trin, &' Nique's mom. All I saw was her car swerve off the freeway, and at that moment I thought that was the last time I'd see her I was snapped out my thoughts from the doctor "Family of Erin Robertson?" We all got up and rushed to the doctor "Is she okay!" Nique yelled. The doctor smiled "She's fine just some bruises, broken leg and arm. She lost a lot of blood and we need a donor." "What blood type is she?" Nique's mom asked "She's Type O" "I'll donate it to her." I rushed to say. "Okay come with me sir." he lead me to her room where she was resting peacefully. She had a bruise on her left cheek and stitches on her eyebrow. She still looked beautiful. After the doctor set us up and left I started talking to her. "Erin... I should've never called the girl over. I thought I lost you. And knowing that it would've been my fault I couldn't even live with myself. I care about you so much shawty. I'm so sorry ma." A tear rolled down my cheek. I walked to her bed and kissed her softly on the lips. She started to open her eyes. "August..." she started "Yes ma?" "It wasn't your fault." "What do you mean?" "I should've never told you I wanted to stay on the brother and sister level. I really like you it's just our age and I don't want you to feel like you aren't free to talk to other people. I get it you're a man. But you're not my man for me to be mad or sad at. But if you feel as if it was your fault then I forgive you." at that moment the biggest smile spread across my face "Ma. You so understanding somebody need to wife yo ass." "I'm just mature like that." she said in a laugh.