Chappie 17

Erin P.O.V.

-3 DAYS LATER-

August and I were at the park just taking a walk. "You know I really missed having you around ma." I smiled. "I missed you too Auggie." He smiled too. "Well why you ain't come see me." I sighed at the thought. "I don't know. I guess it was mostly because I know I can't really be friends with you because of how I feel when you're around. And I didn't want that to interfere what I had going on with Chres. I really liked him and I didn't want to ruin it for us." He chuckled. "Wow I'm that damn irresistible. Man." He acted like he was wiping sweat off his head. I laughed and pushed his shoulder. "Man don't act like this ain't irresistible even though you ain't had none." When I was 16 I was a little chubby. But after a while I decided it was best to start getting my body in shape. By now in my 18th almost 19th year, I had became slim thick. Nice small stomach with big thighs and ass. I definitely had to change my appearance cause I'm getting older now. I guess I want my image to be a little more appealing to the eye. He smirked "You right ma. You got grown on me. But I bet I will get some and when I do, I'll do you lil ass better than yo nigga ever did." I laughed. "That's funny as fuck. Mostly because he never got none." August stopped dead in his tracks by now I had already hopped in his car. He got in with a confused look on his face. "Lemme get the straight." He started. "You m"