Chappie 1

Erin P.O.V.

Damn man ever since Dominique And I got signed to this record deal we've been mad busy for 15 And 16 year olds. We weren't use to 2-4 hours of sleep, everyday at least. It was always show after show, interview after interview photoshoot after photoshoot And truthfully I miss being a regular kid already. Even though it's only been 3 months , but I'm proud of where we are And stand we worked extremely hard for it. Everyone at the label is nice, caring &' comfortable to be around. I remember how it all started

-FLASHBACK 3 MONTHS AGO-
"Man Nique this could be our big shot And finally get to where we've been wanting to be." She nodded "Yeah I know, It's been 4 years since we've started really working together on this music. And we've come a long way." I chuckled "Too long of a way to let anybody take this away from us.", "You ready EriyBo?" I laughed "As ready as ever Kuddie." we did our handshake ritual And waited for our names to be called , "And now ready to perform for us is Dominique And Erin!" the crowd cheered. We got out there And did our thang. Honestly I was shocked at myself because I heard how good we really sound. We left stage And ran And hugged each other. We also ran to our Fam, they hugged us so tight, telling us how good we did. So after a while we waited backstage until they called everyone who performed back out. "I bet you are all anxious And patiently waiting to see who won. Especially the performers." Nique grabbed my hand And we both smiled excitedly at each other. "The winner of the San Francisco 54th Annual Talent Show with a record deal of $1,000,000 from Def Jam is...!"